Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 4

Troussy: Let's continue with Shindou's part 4. Sorry for the inactivity~

Shindou: Let's do it! :D

Kirino: Is this his last part?

Troussy: I don't know, If I feel like it so depends on how detailed I'm going to write.

Shindou: Let's just start with the story.

Troussy: Have fun reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

Kirino and I entered the hospital together, so we could visit Takuto. We walked around the hospital and saw a nameplate where 'Shindou Takuto' was written on it. We both entered the room as we saw Shindou reading a soccer magazine. He hadn't noticed us yet, so we tried to get as close to him so we could surprise him. "That won't work, (first name)" Takuto said. "It was worth trying" I replied while Kirino and I both sat on the chairs next to his bed. "How are you feeling, Shindou?" Kirino asked him. "I'm okay, I'm just disappointed that I can't play in the finals." Takuto replied, a sad expression on his face. "Don't worry about it Takuto, we will win the finals for you!" I said to comfort him, holding his hand. He smiled towards me and nodded, tighting the grip on my hand.

I let his hand go as I said: "I'll go to the toilet, I'll be right back." He nodded and I left the room just after I left the room I heard Takuto saying: "I made her cry, didn't I?" It was quiet for a while and Kirino's respond was, "I don't really want to say it but, yes she cried." I waited for a few seconds and I heard someone sobbing, "I.... couldn't... even k-keep... that promise." It was Takuto, after I heard that I stormed inside the room and gave him a good tight hug saying: "It's okay Takuto, you never broked them on purpose." His arms slowly surrounded me and he hugged me back tears still falling from his brown eyes. I let him go and whiped away some tears with my thumb, "Come Takuto, give me that cute smile of yours." I said as a result he gave me his cute smile. "I've got to go, see you guys." Kirino said as he left the room. He left me and Takuto alone in the room. "Say (first name), do you still want to go to the Valentine's Ball with me?" He asked me, I smiled and nodded. Suddenly Endou-kantoku entered the room. "Good to see both of you here, (surname),Shindou." He said with a serious expression. He sat down next to me, and started to ask us some question's. "(surname), what would you think about if you don't have to play in the final match but watch it with Shindou instead?" He asked. I looked quite confused at him. "What do you mean, Endou-kantoku?" Shindou asked confused. "Well, if she wants to stay with you. But she can also play in the match." He replied. They both looked at me and Shindou grabbed my hand with the ring and held it with both his hands saying: "(first name), I know that you'll make a good decision." I nodded and started to think about it.

'What shall I chose? Being with Takuto or playing in the finals? I can also do both, like what Endou-kantoku said.'

After a while I knew what I wanted to do. "I'll stay with Takuto, and if it's needed, I'll come and play the match." I said with confident. "I'll train with the team and give them as much instructions as needed to win te match." I added. Both Endou-kantoku and Takuto nodded. "When will you announce of you not playing from the start of the game." Takuto asked me. "I'll tell it one day before the match, until then you can chose a captain for the match, well a captain for the time that I'm not on the field." I said. "Okay then, we will think about it." Endou-kantoku said. "I'll go home then." I said as I left the two alone. Once I arrived at the Shindou's mansion I walked into Takuto's room and started to play on his piano again. The match is approching slowly, and it's on the same day as the valentine's ball. I couldn't think about something else then Takuto. Did I really made the right decision? I'll see that at the match... I walked towards his bed and slowly closed my eyes, without knowing I fell asleep. The only thing we could wait for was the Final match.