Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 1

Troussy: Hello peeps a new story :D And this time it will be Shindou-chan

Shindou: Please, stop calling me like that.

Troussy: Nah, I like it.

Kirino: It's just a joke Shindou.

Shindou: Let's just start the stroy. Have Fun people ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

It was afternoon on a Thursday, school just ended. I was watching the practice of my team from the bench. I'm also a player in the team, but I was a bit tired and sat down since I just recoverd from an injury. Shindou,my best friend and the captain of the team walked to me. "How's your leg doing, (first name)?"he asked. I looked at him and said: "It's okay, I just wanted to rest a bit that's all." He nodded and replied: "Just don't overdo yourself, tell me if something is wrong." I stood up and said: "I know, I know, Come let's go back to the rest of the team." He nodded and gave me his hand saying: "May I help you?" I grabbed his hand and said: "Ofcourse my dear Shindou-chan~" teasing him. He giggeld and walked with me to the others. We arrived at the others and they were all asking why Shindou is letting me take part of practice.

"It's okay, I wanted to play so don't worry about me." I said. Sangoku-san said: "I think you need to rest (first name), you just recovered from your injury." I sighed and said: "Don't worry, I won't play in a match, Shindou demanded me not too...." Shindou putted one hand on my shoulder and said: "It's for your own good (first name). You can play in the finals." I nodded and said: "Then it's a promise, You all have to get to the Finals!" They all smiled and said in harmony: "We'll get to the Finals and win it together." I smiled bright and said: "Come let's continue practice." And we all continued practice. After practice everyone changed their clothes and waited for everyone to be done. "Say, (first name) do you already have someone for the Valentines Ball?" Midori asked. I shook my head and said: "Nope, why are you asking me that?" She answerd: "Just a question." All the boys were listening to our converstation. "Are you going to the ball, (first name)-senpai?" Aoi asked me. "I don't know yet but I might go, even If I have to go alone." I answerd.

Shindou's POV

I was also listing to the girls converstation like everyone else. Kirino stepped up to them and said: "If you want, the team can accompany you, so you can have fun with your friends." She nodded and said: "Yeah, I'll think about it. But thanks for the proposal, Kirino." He smiled to her and she smiled back. Everyone was done changing and we all went to our homes. "Shindou! Wait for me!" Someone said from behind. I turned around and it was (first name). She catched up to me and said: "Shindou, let's walk home together." I nodded and we continued our walk to home. "Say Shindou, can you drop by my home later today?" I smiled and said: "Let's head to your home right away instead." She smiled back and nodded.

As soon as we arrived her home she opened the door and we both walked to the living room. We saw her mother and father with some suitcases. "Ah Shindou-kun, can you help me putting these in the car?" (last name)-san asked me. I nodded and helped him putting them in the car. After we returned inside (first name) asked: "Where are you going?" Her mother answerd: "We are going to celebrate Valentines day together, and you're already the age to stay home alone so that's why we thought about it." I looked at (first name) and she was a bit sad. I asked: "How long are you going to be away?" We will come back over two weeks. So the day after the Final match and Valentine's Ball." (first name) looked at me and said: "Can I have someone over at home for the time being?" Her mother nodded and asked: "Who did you have in mind?" She smiled and said: "Can I have Shindou over?" Her father nodded and said: "If his parents give him permission to stay I don't mind at all, he is a good friend of yours after all." I nodded and said that I'd call my parents. After the call I had permission to stay over for two weeks. "My mother said that I could stay but, I need to get some stuff so I'll leave now and come back later." (first name) gave me a hug and said: "I'll help you get them" she gave both her parents a hug and wished them to have fun. We saw them riding away and she said: "Let's get your stuff." while smiling to me.