1. Wanted love

Sebastian's POV

I walked along the pier with a hat even though it was dark no one was at the pier it was so quiet but the waves sounded so beautiful. I sat down and looked at the moon coming up from the ocean it was so cool. I had no idea there was a girl about to jump.

"You don't want to do that.?" I said

"Watch me!" She said

She jumped and didn't think a second about it. I got up and ran to the ledge and didn't see her. I took off my shirt and jacket and phone on the floor of the pier and jumped. I couldn't find her I went under the water and hit my head on something I don't remember the next thing I knew I was being carried out of the water by a massive figure.

"Hey are you okay mister?" He said

"What happened?" I said

"You went after my girl no body goes after my girl but me." He said

"Okay I'm sorry!!" I said looking at her

She was beautiful, she was sitting on the ground with a tail of a mermaid and she saw I was looking at her tail and it changed into feet. I got up and hit my head again and fell back again. The next thing I knew I was being carried bridal style to a house. I woke up with needles in my perfect skin. I took the needles out and took off my apron and saw my clothes I put them on and headed down stairs with my phone in hand. There was a person on the couch sleeping while the tv was on I moved toward the couch and sat down next to a girl. The girl didn't wake up she changed her side to my lap and drifted back off to sleep.

"I'm Aystine by the way, I know who you are no need to introduce you're self." She said

"If you know who I am then what is my name?" I said

"You are an actor named Sebastian Stan I looked through you're stuff to put in my data bass and you're fingerprints so you can go into a room here." She said

"Cool but weird." I said

She got up and took of her shirt and left she looked behind her like she was waiting for me to join her. I got up and went with her she took my hand and leaded me to the swimming pool. She took off her bra, pants, and underwear she jumped in the water and didn't come up until she was a full mermaid.

"Wow, you are very beautiful." I said

"Get in and I'll show you something even better." She said

She went under and didn't come up. I took off all of my clothes off and jumped in. I've never skinny dipped before. I felt a tug on my foot and I went under and I saw her face she was leaning in for a kiss and I just let it happen. The next thing I know I was a merman. It was cool this girl is like my savior or something.

"Follow me, cutie." She said

"Where are we going?" I said

"We're going everywhere Sebi, is it okay if I call you Sebi?" She said

"Yeah it's fine." I said

I really didn't know where we're going I just followed her to the end of the world. I hadn't realized I was in bed sleeping I was cuddling with Aystine my head was in her neck.

"What happen last night was a mistake Sebi." She said

"It didn't feel wrong." I said

"Well yeah I guess you did just sleep with me so okay." She said

I hope you like this story as much as I did sry I took a long time I'm in Paris, France I'll update soon love you guys
~Lizzy