5. Training day

Sebi's POV

I didn't want to bother her so I just let her do her business. As I watched her leaving I looked at her butt and how it shakes as she walks away. Two hours had passed and I'm getting worried by the minute. I got out of the room and looked where she could be I saw a door open and walked in the song "The Afternoon by Blackbear" was playing in the background with just two people sparring in the ring a few feet away from me. There was a girl and a guy sparring, the girl was good I realised it was Aystine and the guy was Derek. Aystine took down Derek in style.

"That's it for me maybe you can spar with Sebastian." He said looking at the door

"Don't bring me into this Derek." I said while my hands were up to my face like "no man"

"Oh come on how bad can you be?" She said looking at me

"Finee!" I shrugged

"Go easy on him Noeie." He said

She shock her head and flipped him off and he did the same.

"You know I hate that nickname you gave me." She yelled as he was leaving

"What could I say I like that name for you I'll see you later guys, bye." He said at the door and left

I got in the ring and took my shirt off I still had a tank top on.

"Come on baby do your best to me." She said

"I'll try to do my best as I do to everything." I said

"God you should work out with a shirt sometimes." She said

"I don't like too so no." I said

I throw my first punch to her rib her eyes changed from hazel to green then blue.

"I'm sorry." I said

She punched me in the stomach which I didn't expect. I couldn't catch my breath for a while. I stood in corner of the ring trying to regain my breathe.

"I'm not sorry for that, not bad for a starter." She said looking at me

"You call that sparring I call that civil war training they were hard." I said through slow breaths

"Civil War the movie you were in it." She said sarcastically

I chuckled while nodding my head she got closer to me I just looked at her she played with my hair I frowned at her.

"I know what you're doing?" She said

"What am I doing?" I said

"You're trying to get my attention so you can take me down." She said

I just sat down with on the stool behind me. I looked at her the entire time. Her hands go to my neck and strokes it with her thumbs. She went behind the stool and went on my back and I got up and took her to her room. She was so tired she fell asleep on my back which was cute. I took out my phone and took a selfie with her on my back. I looked at the photo and posted it on Instagram with the comment "Putting my girlfriend to bed." A lot of people liked it with in an hour. Wow I'm very popular I thought to myself. Some of them commented but I don't read them. I put my phone back in my pocket. I unlocked the door and went in I went to the bed and set her in bed I did this weird thing to get out of her grasp she locked her hands on my neck like a cute baby.

"No!" She said

"I'm not leaving boo I'm moving you to bed its late." I said

She didn't answer which means she's sleep-talking. I cradled her close to my chest and fell fast asleep.

Early in the morning of Saturday my birthday

She doesn't know I post the picture which was like two days ago and like 43,384 people liked it and it's climbing. I'm happy I didn't tell her it's my birthday today. She'll find out some way or the other.

Don't forget to vote and comment next chapter coming up soon this late night till next chapter adios amigos, choi.
~Lizzy