3. Losing my mind

Sebi's POV

I didn't take back the car after four days. The car is just so annoying to me I couldn't handle it. I drove by Aystine's house. I didn't want to see Aystine not now, not ever. After I drove up I see Derek running toward the car I stopped the car and got out.

"You're Sebastian right?" He said

"Yeah." I said

"Do you know where Aystine is, I can't find her?" He said

I ran into the house and went to her room it was locked but nothing is never locked I picked the lock and saw that her room was filled with blood her bed was filled the bookcase was opened a bit. I opened it a little bit more I saw blood everywhere on the floors and mirrors it said my name and another name but the other name was crossed off. I saw it was another bathroom I saw that the tub was filled I went to it and saw Aystine drowned herself because of me I was on the verge of tears I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her out. I put my ear to her chest and didn't hear a heartbeat a tear fell down on her cheek I whipped it off I took her other arm and it said my name she cutter her self to death. I cradled her close to my chest with tears in my eyes. I set her down on the floor and tried to bring her back. But it didn't work I still had tears in my eyes.

"Please don't leave me I need you." I said pounding on her chest

Then a her voice was in my head like it was magic. I looked at her and just sat there.

"Do you really mean that." She said in my mind

"Don't take someone's car and don't return it after four days". She said

"I'm so sorry for what I've done to you I'll never leave your side ever just come back to me." I said holding her hand

After an hour she woke up and vomited up water I moved her to the side. She looked at me and tackled me to the ground and she was on top of me she moved my head to the side and sank something in my neck I can smell blood on her I looked at her arm and my name disappeared I touched my neck then my fingers and saw blood. I looked at her and saw she had fangs and a little bit of blood on her lips she just stared at me my hands were on her thighs slowly stroking it with my thumbs she licked her lips.

"You look crazy when you cry but it's cute, you're cute." She said

I just stared at her I didn't know what I was thinking I just went for it I pecked a kiss on her. The kiss deepen and deepen even more I bit her lip for permission to enter and it was granted as our tongues collided. She was soaked with water from drowning herself still.

"I'm never letting you go you're now mine." I said between kisses

"I think I love you." She said

"I love you so much I couldn't stay if I stayed even longer I would fall for you and I couldn't get you off my mind I love how you smile it's cute to me. I said

"Never take my car again without my permission." She said taking off her shirt

"Okay I'll take you with me the next time I leave how does that sound?" I said

"Sound perfect." She said

I was getting turned on even more and I think she can feel it too. I tensed one of my leg muscles and it went down. She took off her bra and it came back. She got up and changed into more comfy clothes and went to bed she dosed off right away, she was cute  when she slept I fixed my boner and went to her side. She was facing the door on the left side of the bed. I lay next to her I pulled her closer into my chest I just watched her sleep for hours I didn't know I fell asleep cause I heard the door close but I was to sleepy to look who left one hour later the door bursts open waking me from my sleep I looked at her and smiled a little. She looked like Aystine but her hair and eyes changed Aystine has hazel eyes while this girl had blue like turquoise blue and I just melted into them she's cute but not as her sister. She looked at me hopefully she doesn't notice me like who I am is what I mean I'm a famous actor.

"You know it's rude to stare." She said

"I'm not staring I'm thinking about my girlfriend if she's fine and where she is." I said

"I'm Cara and you must be Sebastian I know who you are I'm a huge fan but I'm usually calm around actors and actresses." She said

"I can see that, so what brings you here to Aystine's room?" I said

"You do." She said kissing me

I didn't kiss back I faked kissed back, things got hot very quickly but wasn't real for me I was being forced to do this I didn't want this. The door opened and Aystine walked in on us kissing she had a mad look and killing face on. She had Starbucks in her hand she set it down on the night stand and left without a word as the door was about to close I got my Starbucks and ran to get her.

"Aystine wait it's not what it looks like well maybe it does but it wasn't real to me the only real thing is that I love you also she forced me to kiss her." I said

"Look it's fine I get it go be with her instead of me, I'm already broken as it is you deserve her not me!" She said

"Look I don't deserve her, I deserve to be with you instead of her I love you so much." I said

"Actually I'm in love with you Cara is nothing to me but a stalker you're the one that I want the most." I said looking at my feet

She turned around and planted a kiss on me hard then she softens I put my Starbucks of the table a few feet away.

The pronunciation of Aystine is not how it sounds it's pronounced Austin but the y is a u and the e is silent don't forget to comment and vote have a nice day/night.
~Lizzy