20. Thoughts

Sebastian's POV

This happened before he's in the hospital.

The thought of death swept my mind as I took a puff of my cigarette in and breathed it out quickly. I thought I would stop by now but it just keeps coming down to him and I can't take it I wanted to marry her in the stop but I just walked away from the situation and went to my apartment. I went into the cabinet and turned on my ex - girlfriends button thingy I don't know what it's called I pushed the two buttons and went through it. Chase wasn't in his room he could be somewhere. I went next door and got everything I left in her room. I stayed for a while thinking about marrying her and being EK and JC's dad. I found some bourbon in her closet and took it with me. I went to the balcony and killed my cigarette and opened the bottle and took a sip it tasted good I forgot why I don't like bourbon I'm more of a tequila kind of guy. I took the stuff and put it in my bag and I went back to my place. As I sat on the bed the empty bottle on the floor I'm drunk as hell but it took the pain away from knowing the truth. The door opened and Cara came in the room her face had a stern look on it.

"What?" I said getting up from the bed and stumbled a bit

She caught me mid fall saved by the other twin. Everything went black, I never wanted this for Noel but it happened. Cara rushed me the hospital and called Chris too at the same time.

"What happen to him?" He asked Cara

"I don't know exactly I came to check up on him and he was drunk off his ass with a bottle of bourbon on the floor of his bed." She said

Chris touched my forehead and called Noel. She came quickly and fast like she used her teleportation device. She gave me her blood but I couldn't handle it and then I saw the light went in for I don't know how long.

Noel's POV

The big letters as it flashed in my mind. All day and it was Chris's birthday this is a bad birthday for him.
Sebastian Stan is in the hospital for alcohol poisoning, he came in with the less famous Noel Evans Chris Evans little sister later tonight we'll have more information on how he's doing. Said the news reporter.

I shut off the Tv and called Chris to know if it was true.

"It is true that he's nearly gone?!" I said

"Yeah sorry Noel he's nearly gone." He said

"Good and why is he with Cara?" I said

"What is wrong with you, why don't you like Cara, you guys used to get along with each other when you were little what happened!?" He said through the phone

"It's part of my plan dumbass." I said

"Don't be rude I am your big brother!" He said

"Uhh no you're not, you're not my biological brother." I said

"Burned by my sister you go sister." Cara said on the other line

"Hey Cara!" I yelled into the phone

"Hey Noeie!" She yelled back

"You're so mean I'm telling Eliza!" He said

"Eh who cares I don't!" I said

"Go sister that's my sister she's a fuckin savage I love you." Cara said through the phone

"Give me that back you fruit." Chris said in the background

I laughed at them arguing and I turned the corner and found them. I sneak up on them. I hanged up the phone and Cara necked Chris.

"Ow stop it." He said to Cara

Nothing like her✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें