6. Birthday surprise party

Noel's (Aystine's) POV

I was up very early I looked at Sebi and went outside and called Chris my actual brother Derek isn't my brother he's just a close family friend. He answered after two ring dials.

"What's up Noel, is something wrong" he said

"No I need you to do me a favour?" I said

"Okay what do you want me to do lil sis?" He said

"Okay today's Sebastian Stan's birthday I know you know him get everybody from marvel to your house and say that Sebastian birthday surprise party." I said

"Okay that'll take like three hours can you stall him until 9:30?" He said

"Will do brother thanks." I said

"Bye see you later." He said

"See you later baby." I said

I hanged up the phone and went in he was still sleeping I went to my closet and got out a tiny box labeled Sebastian I opened it and saw the ring was still there and went to Sebi. I got on top of him which woke him up he strokes my thighs gentle up and down which sent chills down my spin.

"Morning cutie pie." He said still groggyly

"Morning babe." I said bending down to kiss him

"What's in your hands?" He said sitting up

"A gift for being the best boyfriend ever." I said handing it to him

He opened it (the picture in next chapter) he took one of them the gray one and put it on my ring finger on my right hand. I got the blue ring and did the same thing to his hand.

"I love it thanks." He said looking at the ring

"Your welcome." I said

"I will always love you and only you no one will love you like I love you." He said

A tiny tear formed in my eyes it fell down my cheek. He rubbed it away with his  thumb. He leaned in for a kiss, he kissed me passionately, he lifted up his arms and I took off his tank top I pushed him back on his back I stroked his chest and continued to kiss him he put his hands in my shirt (his shirt actually) I lifted my arms up and he took off my shirt. I broke the kiss by put my hand on his biceps to stop him.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I haven't..." I said making a face

"So you're still a virgin?" He asked

I nodded my head. I looked down at his abs. He lifted up my chin, and kissed me. I got up and got my t-shirt I just walked away and went to the balcony.

"I'm sorry but I can't." I said

I took out my cigarettes and lit one I took one long drag and let it out. I hear footsteps behind me then arms were around my waist and a head on my right shoulder I looked at my right shoulder and realised it was Sebi I kissed his cheek and he grinned a bit. I offered my cigarette he took a small drag and let it out in my face. He coughed I laughed at him.

"What are you laughing at, I haven't smoked in like three years!" He said

I just raised my hands like I was innocent but have a guilty smirk on my face I took a small drag and kissed him and let it go in his mouth.