~Ticci Tick Tick!~~Ticci Toby x Child!Abused!Reader

You were 10 years old, and lived in a town surrounded by trees and had a vast woods on one end. It was another day in school, and at recess, kids were playing around and singing a song that a kid made up a few years ago.

It was about a boy named Toby.

They say in this town their once lived a boy that had many medical disorders, and he was bullied in school because of it, until one day the boy disappeared as his home burned to the ground, causing a wildfire in half the nieghborhood, the next day the kids that bullied him all that time ago were found dead with parts of their body chopped off, heads included. But that happened years ago, and most of the people that witnessed it and lived moved away, so not that many people think it's true, well, except for the kids of the school of course.

The song was pretty much stuck in your head, no matter what you tried to think of, it would come right back and replay in your head.

You were sitting by a wall by yourself, writing and drawing in a sketchbook a friend gave you when you were 6. You wore a slightly torn gray sweater with navy blue dress pants, and you had worn out black hightop sneakers.

Your friend was a girl you met when you were sitting outside in your dad's driveway, you had to wait for him to fall asleep or sneak past him while he wasn't looking just so you could go inside the house without being beaten or yelled at.

The girl was on a trip for her mom, and she gave you the book to write in since she said she didn't need it anymore.

The girl had long blonde hair put up in a ponytail, she looked to be at least 18. She had warm brown eyes and a kind smile. Her name was Lyra. She gave you the sketchbook and a few extra pencils to write with, before getting back in her car and giving you one last smile before driving away.

You never saw her again after that.

The song the kids were singing was repeatedly going off in your head, so you decided to write it down in the book so it would be a little more tolerable.

You turned to another blank page in the sketchbook and began writing all the words the kids were singing, the worst part about the song, was that the kids kept making up more and more verses, it never seemed to end really.

You hummed the tune of the song as you wrote down the sets of words that went together, and made it so the song did end.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, that's what they called him, Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, the bullies always did."

"Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, no matter what he did, Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, was what the children said."

"Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, it never seemed to end, Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby's suffering never ceased."

"Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, that is until one day, Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, vanished without a trace."

"Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, and on the very next day, Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, had gotten his revenge."

"Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, but even to this day, Ti-cci Toby, Ti-cci Toby, is what we children sing."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After you finished writing, the bell rang and it was time to go inside. You put your pencil in the small rings of the sketchbook and ran to the door.

*~Timeskip~*

Once you had gotten back to what was supposed to be your home, you looked inside the house through the window to see that your dad had been drinking again. Ever since your mother passed away, your father became a huge wreck, he would beat you and spit insults at you whenever you did something or tried to talk to him. Sighing to yourself, you walked away and sat down on your usual spot in the driveway, taking off your backpack.