~Mr. Glutton!!~~Jason the Toymaker x Reader~

(~Yes, this is going to be about exactly what the picture shows. ''x) For those that read my 'Ask Jason the Toymaker' book they'll know what this is for... so... here we go, I suppose. ^*^'~)

You were on your way home to Jason after finishing your shift, you worked at a little thread shop in a small town, which was pretty lucky for the Toymaker since he could count on you to deliver materials for him if they were needed, but he'd only learned that after the first month of your relationship. It's been about a year and three months since you became his chosen partner, and you wouldn't trade that time for anything else. Jason was so lovable and sweet, you weren't sure how anyone could possibly be afraid of him. (Well, besides when he's angry, of course).

Upon arriving at the workshop that was cleverly camouflaged by another house, a decently large bag of threads in one hand, you gently pulled the blue door open, closed it behind you after going through, then walking along the corridor that led to the true entrance. You glanced at the stuffed animals and dolls on the shelves on both sides, taking in their details as you noticed at least seven new ones among them.

"He's been working hard today." You thought, then snickered when you quickly remembered he was practically a workaholic. Not a single day went by when he wasn't repairing and/or crafting at least five toys or more.

You stepped up to the second door and knocked a few times, alerting the man on the other side of your return.

"Come in, darling." You heard him say, his voice muffled by the wall. You couldn't help but smile a little, he always called you 'darling' or 'dear' for some reason, not that you minded, you actually thought it was cute.

You pulled the door open and walked in, searching the room for your beloved redhead, and shut the door behind you as you realized he wasn't present.

"Jason?" You called.

"This way, my dear." He called back, and you followed his voice deeper into the workshop.

You ended up in his usual toy-making room, seeing him at his worktable-no surprise there-, fixing what appeared to be a damaged doll. It was covered in scratches and missing an eye.

"What happened to this one?" You curiously walked over, leaning against the Toymaker's side. He didn't falter in his work, though you could see the smile on his face in reaction to your physical contact, but that faded as he let out a sigh of frustration.

"Mr. Glutton's been more troublesome than usual lately, he's always wandering about trying to find unsuspecting dolls to swallow when I have my back turned. But the ones he happens to find are always ones that I actually don't want him eating. I'd accidentally left poor little Matilda here sitting on a chair, and he decided to snatch her up." He explained, carefully placing a new glass eye into her hollow right socket, the iris held a vivid orange color.

You frowned and leaned your head below his shoulder, since he was too tall for you to place your head on top of it, making him look down at you for a moment and smile once more.

"I'm sorry, I wish he would be more considerate." You said, looking up at him sadly.

Jason simply chuckled, leaning his head down and placing a tender kiss on your forehead, making you giggle slightly.

"You needn't apologize, my love. I'll have to give him a proper punishment soon, but right now I'm simply not in the mood."

He started polishing the doll, causing its face of pure wax to shine in the light of his desk lamp.

"Anyway, how was work? Any trouble?" He glanced at you as he held up the doll to check if he missed any spots.

You shook your head, then placed the bag full of threads on the side of the table.