~Masky the babysitter~~Masky x Child!Reader

You were 10 years old and you lived in the Slender mansion.

Slender was going out to kill with Toby and Hoodie, but Masky...

Masky was staying home.

*-Earlier that morning-*

"Sir, I don't understand, why do I have to stay here?" Masky questioned his master.

"Because, Masky, I need you to look after (Y/n) while I am away, I have no one else to do that at the moment."

Masky sighed to himself.

"That kid doesn't even like me." Masky grumbled.

"She hardly even knows you, Masky." Hoodie pointed out.

"Yeah, you hardly even t-t-talk to her." Toby agreed.

"Okay okay fine." Masky waved them off.

"Be kind to her, Masky. (Y/n) means much to me, so if I hear that you were rude, you will be punished, understood?" Slender crossed his arms.

Masky sighed once more.

"Understood, Master."

*-Present-*

You were lying on your bed in your room, lazing about and wondering what you were going to do for the day, when you heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" You asked the door.

"Er.. It's Masky." You heard a man's voice speak.

Masky was someone you didn't know all that well out of all the other creeps and ghouls of the mansion, so you were quite surprised it was him.

"Oh, you can come in Mr.Masky." You sat up in your bed and waited for him to come in.

Masky slowly opened the door and peered in, as if he were nervous or unsure, but he had his mask on so you couldn't really tell what face he was making.

In all honesty, you never really saw his face before.

"Uh... Hey kid." He said.

"Hello." You waved.

Masky walked in and shut the door.

He put his hands in his pockets and took a few steps closer to you.

"So.. uh.. how are you?" He seemed nervous to speak for some reason.

"I'm fine, what about you?" You tilted your head.

"I'm alright."

Masky looked around the room, looking at all your toys and souvenirs you got from the other creepypastas, like a bunny doll Jason the toymaker made you, and a ring from Sonic.Exe.

"You sure have alot of stuff." Masky said after a few minutes.

"Yeah, hehe, wanna see something I got from Mr.Hoodie?" You smiled. You knew he and Hoodie were friends so you thought he might be interested.

"Hoodie gave you something?" Masky asked, proving your thoughts correct.

"Yep! C'mere! I'll show you!" You slid off the bed and skipped over to a mini closet that was painted in blue and pink, courtesy of a certain pair of twin jesters.

You opened the small doors and pulled out a small folded up paper.

You turned to Masky and motioned for him to come over.

Masky did so and knelt down to your level.

You handed him the small picture.

"Unfold it!" You requested excitedly.