~Everyone needs Somebody~~Tsundere!Jeff the Killer x Reader~

(~This was requested by xXLaughter-KillsXx. My apologies if this isn't perfect, I've never tried a Tsundere-like personality for a character before, but I tried my best... ^*x'' Things also get a little... steamy, let's say, near the end...~)

It was a chilly winter night, and unlike most, you were spending your evening taking a walk in the woods to visit a certain someone. You've known him for about 9 months now. Sure, he wasn't exactly the most social guy in the world, (That and he doesn't exactly like people period, heck, he kills most who go near him), but you still liked him. Even though half the time he would be cold and seemingly uncaring about you, he'd be there when you needed him most, so you knew he was your friend in a way regardless of his usual attitude. Although... deep down a part of you wished it was something more.

As you shoved your way through the last few shrubs, you looked up and saw the old factory building a few feet away. It was abandoned since there was an accident a few years back, it resulted in half of the employees dying.

But to your surprise, the person you were looking for was already standing at the doors. His arms were crossed and he had that usual, annoyed stare in his unblinking eyes. Due to the smile carved into his face, it was always pretty difficult to tell what expressions he was making, anger being one of them, even though that was his most common emotion.

"...How many times do I have to tell you not to come back here?" He asked with a flat but clearly irritated tone.

You walked up to him, answering: "I dunno, it doesn't really matter to me." And shrugged.

The killer gave an agitated sigh and rubbed his left temple with one hand, looking off in another direction for a moment before looking back at you.

"Well, it should, idiot. I've got better things to do than babysit." He snapped.

"Like what? Sitting in the darkest corner of that factory and being miserable all night?" You asked, tilting your head.

Jeff stiffened up and looked at you angrily.

"No! I'm a killer, what do you think I do?!" He practically shouted.

You shrugged again. You were used to Jeff being angry, ever since the first week you pretty much learned to live with his moods.

"I mean, I know that stuff's fun for you and all, but-- don't you ever get lonely?"

He went quiet for a second, seemingly taking your words into thought.

But after a few moments, he scoffed. "No. Even if I did, I'd rather have a corpse as company than you."

You tilted your head the other way, obviously not believing him. He would always try pushing you away when it came to these subjects, but you'd recently learned that even though he's rough around the edges, even he has a sensitive side deep down.

"But corpses are dead and stuff... they can't talk to you and give you a hug when you need it."

At that, Jeff once again went stiff, but didn't look you in the eye for some reason.

"Like I need any of that 'sentiment' crap. I'm heartless, stone-cold, and don't need anybody. Especially not you. So just leave and stop coming back here, you're wasting your time." He turned and started walking back to the factory, but you followed him like a lost puppy.

Only a few steps later he noticed, and seemed to take in a sharp breath in frustration.

He swiftly turned back to you and got right in your face, yelling: