I'm bad with time, whoops

Almost forgot this was due today, heh.

Reddawn_TwilightClan My entry for your contest =D

I'm sorry idk what I was doing >~< It's not a scene from the story, and it's certainly not in proportion (mostly because I didn't know how to do it right), but I hope it's still okay

Annnnnyyyyyways, the story-

—•—•— Aurora's point of view —•—•—

I sighed, looking for flaws in my work. A perfectly crafted illusion was difficult to create, not to mention it was a dragon. A bit of a fatal flaw, trying to do precise details like scales, though I'd never admit it to anyone.

It wasn't the first dragon I had tried to make, and I could see wasn't going to be the last. The wings were uneven, the claws all crooked, the scales quite oddly placed. And this wasn't even created on the spot- I'd been sitting here for over an hour.

Wanting to create the perfect dragon illusion wasn't just an oh-I'm-bored task. I wanted an adventure- wanted to go somewhere, and where better than a crazy dragon world where everyone seemed to be fighting?

Well, that was the most up to date description I'd received. Something about Sandwings and Nightwings and dragonets of destiny. Sounded almost as crazy as that cat world I'd heard of with clans and stars that were on fire.

The normal life of someone who knew a world traveler. Especially one like Tara- she dragged me everywhere. This was one journey I'd decided to do alone, though.

"Auroraaaaaaaa!" Tara sang, bursting into my workplace. I looked back and glared at her as she threw her arms around the neck of the dragon I'd created.

"Did you go without me and get this beauty from Pyrrhia?" She said in mock anger. "How could you?"

I sighed for the fiftieth time that day. "No, it's obviously an illusion, and I'm not going to Pyrrhia or whatever anytime soon-"

"At least you got the name right. Anyways, we're going now instead!" She said, grabbing my arm. A second later I felt the spinning sensation in my head as we switched worlds, my eyes snapping shut. Wasn't there a better way to world travel, one that didn't give me a headache?

I blinked a few times as I adjusted to the darkness of wherever we were. "Tara?"

"Right here." She said. I realized she was still holding onto my arm, instantly feeling dumb. I wasn't a big fan of the dark, though.

"What was that for? I wasn't even prepared!" I hissed.

"You do better under pressure." She said simply, letting go of my arm. My eyes had adjusted a bit, so I could see her shadowy figure creeping forward. I could make out a round exit too, following her towards it.