AVADA KEDAVRA

*points wand at my mum*

Okay, now that that's done, here's the art for the chapter-

(It's odd, I know, but it was a bit rushed at times so I'm going to try the same sort of idea but better

(It's odd, I know, but it was a bit rushed at times so I'm going to try the same sort of idea but better. Also, I have more art, but it's packed away at the moment.)
And now for the tag, courtesy of Xxx_Autumn_xxX

15 OTPs tag-

1. Solangelo (from Percy Jackson)
2. Percabeth (from Percy Jackson)
3. Phan (The Internet XD)
4. Agi x Princess Celestia (Not the character from My Little Pony, but a person irl with an odd story to his nickname)
5. Dipper and Pacifica (Oh, cmon, she was stuck up but then when they started helping each other that one episode, it was adorable XD) (from Gravity Falls)
6. Macaroni x Cheese (=D)
7. Elira (But I ship Lira too.... They're characters from my friend's book)
8. Lira
9. Casper x Elynia (My own characters =3)
10. Frainey (from a fanfiction called The Mudblood)
11. Harpainey (AND NO DRAINEY BECAUSE DRACO IS A COMPLETE DIRTBAG TO LAINEY HOW COULD PEOPLE SHIP THAT- I can't even read the next chapter of the fanfic I'm so pissed)
12. Dovewing x Bumblestripe (Warriors!)
13. Leafpool x Crowfeather (More Warriors!)
14. Callum x Jasper (Hahahahahahahah.... They're from the Iron Trial, I don't know how or why my mind made up this ship, but... Gay ships are yay ships! -TheUnicornAlchemist )
15. Clay x Peril (From Wings of Fire =D)

Feel free to question these, because I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going crazy.
Oh wait, I have to tag people don't I?

Reaper_Space_Fox
notebookfan1
Xxx_Autumn_xxX
RaindancerOfPyrrhia
KosmicKiwi

You guys don't have to do it, but it was fun. =D