Chapter 1

Brittany

"I been looking, searching for my parents, but still couldn't find them. I know their alive. I can fill them"

"My pack is wolves.

W onderful
O bviously beautiful
L oving family
V ictoriouly in numbers
E nchanting characters
S ouls who are free

I love my pack so much, that I do anything to protect them"

Now time for my Vale I have to say to micah for my wedding day.

"To my dear husband,
When I think of all the things you d,
The ways in which you care.
I am filled with a sense of gratitude
And pride that is always there.
I take the time to tell you
That I am so happy you are my husband
So I will tell you now what is in my heart
You are the best husband
Any person could have!
Love, Micah"

"Hey momma"Aurora came in the room and sat on the bed.

"Hey Aurora, what are you doing"I ask her. Her long hair was in a ponytail with her baby hair coming out. I was so in love with this girl beauty.

"I was playing with aunt Paisley"she jump around.

"Ohh cool"I said focusing on the paper I was writing.

"Where is daddy?"Aurora ask.

"I don't know, let's go look for him" I got up from the bed. I fold up my paper and put it in a nice safe place. I grab Aurora hand and walk with her to micah office. We look around for him but he wasn't nowhere.

"Where is he momma"I can tell Aurora was getting scared. For what, I don't know. She loves micah so much that if he's gone for a long time, she starts to cry.

"Ima mind link him ok"I said. She nod her head and smile.

Now the hard part. Concentrate Brittany. Just think about micah.

'Yeah sweetheart'- micah

'aurora looking for you'- me

'k, tell her I'm coming back, was patrolling'- micah

'ok, ima let her know'- me

"He's coming"I said. She smile and nod her head. We walk down the long steps. We enter the kitchen to get some ice cream that I was craving.

"I can have strawberry with some walnuts in it"she said.

"Sure thing cupcake"I said. I fix a bowl for me and her. I had chocolate with m&ms and she had strawberry with walnuts. We sat on the couch in the big living room watching my favorite show ghost adventures. I love this show so much. As we was falling asleep together, I heard a loud howl right by the window.

"Mommy what is that"Aurora hold me tight.

"I don't know"i pick her up walking back to the steps. Fuck checking that out, I'm gone. I laid Aurora down in my bed and tuck her in. Where the hell is micah?