Chapter 7

Brittany

Hearing my parents side of the story made me happy. They told me what happen to me when I was little. The hunters took me away. But if they was werewolves hunters and my parents are werewolves, why they didn't kill them. Something kind of fishing here.

"Mommy"I heard Aurora voice behind me.

"Hi sweetheart"I tap my lap. "Come"Aurora walk up to me and sat down.

"Mommy why you look sad"she ask.

"I'm not sad, why you say that"I smile at her.

"You look sad momma"she said. I sigh heavily rubbing her soft hair.

"Aurora, what will you be when you grow up"I ask.

"A queen mommy, just like you"she smile. I kiss her cheek smiling at her. Even tho she isn't my child, I love her like my own.

"I know you are"I said. Micah was standing in the door way.

"Hey daddy"Aurora got up and ran to him. He pick her up and kiss her cheek.

"My parents still here"I ask.

"No, they left"he said. "Aurora, Ana wants you to play with her outside"

"Ana and Broady here"Aurora said.

"Yep"micah put her back down and she ran off to the door. "You ok"

"I'm fine, just a bit worried about something strange"I said.

"What you mean?"micah sat next to me.

"If the werewolves hunters came to my family and took me because they know that I was a human, but my parents was werewolves, why didn't the hunters attack them?"I ask trying to find answers to this mess. Why are my parents still living if the hunters came. Hunters kill werewolves without even blanking.

"That's a good question"micah said."maybe we could ask them someday"

"No, it's ok, I have my parents by my side now"I hug micah and kiss him. "My life complete"