Chapter 18

On the last chapter, the man was Bryan in the MM and the lady wad Bridget, his wife.

Thanks for reading my book😍, I been busy😒 today and driving class went bad today. I didn't do good on my test😞.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brittany

Why is everyone so mad at me. I'm doing them a favor, I think.

"Brittany, what the hell"Aaron said. Micah was drinking his Hennessey.

"Aaron back off, she said that my father saved them felines"micah said.

"And, they can't stay here"Michael said.

"Guys, shut up ok, it's done with, their staying"I said walking in the kitchen. Aurora was eating fruits with Ari. Brianna came out the dining room with the plates I guess for dinner. I wanted to welcome our guest and show them the family.

"I thinks it's a wonderful idea to let felines stay here so at night they can kill you and micah"I cover her mouth.

"Aurora gone on hear you"I whisper. She took my hand out off her mouth.

"No she's not, she busy eating fruits"bri said.

"Whatever, bri why y'all don't like felines, they are very nice and micah dad saved them"I said.

"But their felines"she said.

"so what, I want them to stay"I continue to put some seasoning in the beef.

"Mmm, something smells good"McKayla came in the kitchen. Brianna begin to growl and walk out.

"Yeah, cooking some beef stew"I smile.

"Brittany, I want you to hear my story of what happen"McKayla said.

"Uhh, of course, sure"I sat down and was ready to listen.

"It all started when I was a lil girl, a cub actually"she smiles.

McKayla flashback

I

always wanted to go to the water hole with my momma and daddy. But dad had other problems with the hunters and other stuff.

"Mommy let's go"I said pulling on her dress. She sigh and laugh at me running to the door. We change into our black panthers and ran off. My mother was beautiful. Her black coat was so nice and shining with her piercing green eyes.