Chapter 24

Aurora

I fell asleep around 11 PM. I couldn't sleep with all the roaring and growling. Was they fighting outside?

I got out of bed putting on my shoes. I walk to my door and open it. It was pitch black. I couldn't see anything. I walk out the room using my wolf eyes. It lights up in the dark.

I walk in Miguel room to see him getting out his bed. He jump once he seen me.

"Aurora what you doing" he whisper.

"Seeing if you heard the noise too"

"Is dad fighting outside?"

"I don't know"all of a sudden we heard glass break downstairs. I look to see the glass to the back patio was shatter to pieces.

"DAD!"Miguel ran to my father side who was hurt and bleeding.

"Miguel"he mumble. I saw a man with blue eyes walking towards us.

"Micah, I didn't know you had kids"the man said.

"Chris, get away from my kids!"i heard my mom yell coming towards us.

"Oh look, it's a family reunion"Chris I guess said.

"Chris why are you doing this"my mom said.

"Because I want the throne"he push my mom into a wall knocking her out.

"Momma!"I yelled. Miguel was still rubbing my father head trying to get him up.

"Listen boy"Chris pick Miguel up.

"NOO!"my dad kick Chris knee and punch him. Miguel scoot back to me. I held on to him watching dad fight. But he couldn't no more. Chris already was trying to go for the neck. He knocked my dad out.

"Now that y'all two have my attention, come back when your strong enough"he laugh. "But for right now, I have the throne and your father is dead"Miguel cried in my arms.

"Your a sick man"I said.

"I know I am"he smile. "Now run off into the sunset with your lil brother and never come back"he roar making me and Miguel run off. I look behind me seeing my mom and dad still down. My life is ruined again.

Me and Miguel went to the stables to get my mom horse. He was a black stallion and fast. I put on my red hoodie that drag go the ground. I hop on the horse and help Miguel on who was crying.

"Miguel, we'll come back"I said.

"But he said we're not strong enough"

"He's wrong, we are, just not now"I kick the side for the horse to go. We took off riding in the sunset like he said. But we'll be back for revenge.

The end