Chapter 9

Brittany

I woke up in the trunk of micah Ford truck. There was covers and pillows in there to keep me comfortable. The sun was just rising so it was still cool. I heard something in front of the car.

"Micah"I said in a raspy voice. He didn't answer. I got up covering my body with the cover. I walk to the front to see Micah peeing.

"Oh, hey wifey"I shook my head at him. He chuckle zipping his zipper. "I see your finally up"

"Yeah, I'm ready to go home, Aurora probably looking for me"I said sighing.

"What about me, you just leave me out of the picture huh"he smile picking me up.

"I'm sorry then, she probably looking for both of us"I smile.

"Ok, let's get home"he put me down. I went and look for my clothes but couldn't find it.

"Where my clothes micah?"I ask.

"Somewhere, I don't know, we did had a rough night"micah wink and lick his lips.

"So I'm the one without clothes"I mumble.

"How about we go home now, the pack don't wake up this early"he said.

"Ok let's go, we're standing here doing nothing"I said going to the truck. I hop in and waited for micah. He hop in the truck and sigh.

"Something doesn't feel right"micah said.

"What you mean"

"Never mind"we pull off from the woods. Something wasn't right with micah.

As we pull up the house, the pack members was outside all looking worried and scared.

"What the hell"micah mumble. He got the car walking to them. I have to stay in here. I don't have no clothes.

Micah

"We have a huge problem"Aaron said. When I walk in my house, pictures of me and Brittany and Aurora was on the floor. The flower vase was on the floor in pieces. Scratch marks on the walls.

"What's going on"I ask.

"Klaus is here"

"Hello my brother"Klaus walk behind me. "been a while"

"Yeah I know"--"how you been"

"I been better, I have a daughter on the way, I have a bunch of hybrids now, and I'm King of New Orleans"he laugh.

"Why are you here?"I ask him.

"I heard that you have a Luna and a kid, living life in this big mansion"He smile. "Where's the luna?"

"None of your concerns, just get out my house"I growl. Michael and Aaron was behind me ready to fight.

"Fine, I was here to tell you about the werewolves hunters"I stop growling and look at him.

"What about them?"I said.

"Come, meet me in the woods with your luna"he said then walk out. I look at Aaron and Michael.

"Who the hell was that"Michael ask. Paisley was holding Aurora who was asleep.

"Klaus, my ride or die brother"