Chapter 2

Micah

I yawn getting out the car. God I'm tired. Tonight was a long night. I wanted to know so bad who was in my territory. I could smell their scents but it was to hard to spot them. Aaron said no one was near. But I knew there was someone here. I walk to the house door unlocking it.

"Babe, I'm home"I said. I waited for an answer but silence filled the house. "Brittany, Aurora, Ariana, Paisley" still nothing. I march upstairs to my room to find Aurora and Brittany sleep.

"I should of been here earlier"I mumble taking off my jacket and shoes.

"You should of"I heard Brittany voice. She look at me with her mad face. "Where the hell you been"

"I been busy Brittany, I don't want to talk about this now, I'm tired"I whined. Brittany growled laying back down with Aurora. I took off my pants getting in bed. I close my eyes dreaming of my parents.

Dream

Mom and Dad was in the field nuzzling each other. I smile at them when they look at me.

"Son"my dad said.

"Dad, I'm so happy your here, you have to meet Brittany and...."everything was faded away. What going on?

"Son, run"I heard my mom say. I couldn't see them but I could hear them. All of a sudden, I saw a couple of wolves with red eyes.

But this big wolf really stands out.

"Give me back, what's mine"he growled and leap on me.

"Ahhh!"I scream sweating everywhere. My chest had sweat beads everywhere and my nose was cover with them. I cover my face sighing. I look over to see Brittany and Aurora gone.

Brittany

"Do I have to wear that dress mommy"Aurora whined.

"Yes if you want to go to India moms wedding"I said.

"But what if I want to stay with Daddy"she said.

"Well daddy is coming too"I said.

"You sure"Aurora did her cute face.

"Yes, you can ask him"I said picking up and dress. Some man came up to me and waved.

"Hi Bryan"he said. I smile and waved back.

"Hi Bryan, I'm Brittany"I said.

"Your pretty"he said smirking.

"What are you some kind of man that kidnap girls"I snap at him.

"No I saw how beautiful you were and wanted to talk"he said smiling.

"I'm sorry, not interested"I walk away with Aurora in front of me.