Chapter 23

Micah

"It's quiet, too quiet dad"Miguel said.

"I know son, that's because the forest is asleep"I said.

"Everybody sleep"Miguel said.

"Yeah, everybody sleep but come see something"I walk down to the Forest. I had a campfire set up for the family to enjoy.

"Woahh, dad this is cool"Miguel said

"We have to wait till your mom come alright"I said rubbing his head. His head was full of curls but he wanted a mohawk instead. Brittany didn't like the mohawk so he got a fade with a lil design.

"Miguel"I heard Brittany called. I turn around to see Aurora with Brittany walking to the campfire.

"Hey mommy"Miguel hug her. "Look what daddy made"

"I see, so what's going on micah"Brittany ask.

"I want to spend family time with my kids and beautiful wife"I said.

"That's lovely, but I have other stuff to do"she was bout to walk away till Aurora pull her back.

"Please listen to daddy"she said.

"Brittany I'm sorry how the way I acted this week and didn't take care of the kids or pack"I sigh. "What I'm trying say is, would you be my wife and mate again"

"Micah Salvador, I sure will"she came up to me and kiss my lips. Aurora and Miguel said their ewww and dance around the fire.

"Miguel don't touch the fire boy, Now you know better then that"she ran off towards Miguel.

"Mom it's so cool tho"he said.

"Miguel listen to your mother"I said. He move his hands away from the fire and sat on the ground.

"Did you bought some chocolate with Graham crackers and marsh mellows"Aurora ask.

"Oh I forgot about that"I sigh. "I'm sorry guys"

"Nah it's ok, mom didn't tell you I have cavities"Miguel open his mouth.

"Really"Aurora had a blank face. Me and Brittany laugh at these two.

"This is perfect"brittany said.

"I know it is, I want to live my whole entire life with you"I said.

"I do too"Brittany kiss my cheek. I heard like a roar coming from the trees. Don't tell me he's back.

"Brittany"I warned her.

"Miguel, Aurora follow me"she got up and walk back to the house with the kids following her. I got up and walk a bit more to the river. I didn't hear another roar. I walk back to my house warning the guards.

"Aaron, Michael, Paisley"I called.

"Wassup"Aaron came walking downstairs.

"Where's Michael and Paisley"I ask.

"Michael left and Paisley with her friends"he said.

"We might have a problem with that feline"

"You mean the human feline"he said.

"Yeah that"I said.

"What's wrong"

"He's close"

"How close"

"Close to the river"--"the river separate our territory"I sigh going to the kitchen.

"Maybe we can push them back"Aaron said.

"Aaron look at me, I'm not the same micah back then"I shook my head.

"We can change that"

"I don't know, call me if anything happen"he nod his head.

I walk upstairs to see Brittany taking off her necklace I bought her. She look at me and smile.

"What's wrong"she ask.

"Chantal dad is back"I sat on the bed.

"Micah, your strong enough to take him out, you have Michael and Aaron.."I cut her off.

"Michael left, he's not coming back"I said.

"What you mean"she narrowed her eyebrows.

"Because the pack is falling, there is no one to protect them"i said.

"Micah you have me"

"Brittany I don't need you in this fight, protect the kids ok, I love you so much"I kiss her lips.

"We had a hell of a ride"she chuckle.

"We sure did"

?

Now it's my time to get the throne.