Chapter 17

Micah

Today is the day I'm coming home after our honeymoon. I decided to leave early because of the felines. They can kill Brittany and Miguel.

"I don't understand why we have to leave micah, they're very nice to me"she said.

"Look, yeah they all nice and shit, but don't let them fool you, they can kill you with one bite"I march back into the room.

"Babe it's not that McKayla said she's knows....."I cut her off.

"Brittany I don't want hear it"I growl. "Let's go"I grab the bags then grab her hands.

We got in the car and hurried to the airport. I have to get home. Maybe there's more of them.

"Micah can you please listen to me"Brittany said.

I sigh and look at her. "What is it"

"McKayla said that, your father saved them, when I said the baby name she said she remember that name, your father micah"I look down at my feet.

"I don't remember"I said.

"You don't have to listen, cause your so stubborn right now, I'm trying to tell you that the felines wants to make peace with us"

"So, I still dont like them"I said. Finally we made it to the airport. I grab the bags out but when I turn around, the three was standing there looking at me.

"Hi micah Salvador"the girl said. I push Brittany behind me.

"Micah their cool"she said.

"No their not"I said.

"Listen, we need help from you micah, I know there's another feline your territory, I can smell her scent all on you"her?

"Who's is this her y'all talking about"Brittany ask. I know she getting mad because she thinks I had another woman near me.

"We don't know, but can we come with you to Ohio where y'all live, pleasssseeee"McKayla pleaded.

"Please micah"I look at her and sigh.

"Sure"the girls both cheered. "But where is yall clothes if y'all staying"i ask.

"We don't need some, we can buy at the other stores in Ohio"McKayla said walking in the airport.

Brittany

I'm so happy that micah accepted them to the pack even tho their felines. Me and McKayla talked all day till we got to the house. The guys didn't say anything to us. They was always quiet.

"This is what I been waiting for Brittany, I want to live free and wild"McKayla said.

"I know how that feels"I smile.

"So are your pack nice or mean"McKayla ask.

"Their nice, unless you make them mad, they will attack"I chuckle.

"Mommy!"I heard Aurora coming downstairs with Ari following her.

"Hi my baby, how was the pack"I ask.

"They all listen to me and I made a new friend, her name is Bridget"I narrowed my eyebrows at Brianna.

"Who's Bridget"I ask.

"Bridget is my sister in law, she's Bryan wife"I nod my head.

"Umm, where is our room, micah didn't show us"McKayla came downstairs.

"Ima show y'all"I smile.

"Wait, I smell pussy cats"Brianna said making McKayla hiss.

"Bri stop, their with me"I said.

"What"she look at me.

"Long story"I walk upstairs showing our guess where to sleep. "This where you will be sleeping"

"This is...dark"the dude with greens eyes said. That's the first time I ever heard him talk.

"Yeah, I don't why he keep it dark"I chuckle. He smile. "What's your name again"

"It's Max"he said. "And that's Matt, the one with blue eyes"I nod my head.

"Hi Matt"I tried to shake his hand. But he didn't do anything.

"He's shy"McKayla said. I smile.

"And Brittany"--"thanks"she smile.

"It's no problem"I walk out the room going downstairs. Everybody was downstairs looking at me with mean mug.

"What"