Chapter 22

Miguel is the lil grey pup and Aurora is the black adolescent wolf. Miguel is now 7 while Aurora is 13. I was gone make part three to this book but it won't be Brittany and micah. This will be Aurora and Miguel.

Thanks for reading and voting.😍👌👍

Brittany

I woke up with a major headache. I'm getting sleepy all the time and grumpy. It's not because I'm pregnant again, god no. I'm just a lil tired of taking care of everything. I know that's what I'm suppose to do being a queen but king surly ain't helping.

"Brittany, where my food at?"micah said coming upstairs. I look out the window.

There was fogs everywhere

"You heard me Britt"I heard micah said behind me.

"You have two legs and two hands, go fix it yourself"I said walking to the bathroom. I turn my shower to hot.

"What's your problem"micah ask.

"Nothing micah, your just so lazy of an alpha"I growl walking out the bathroom.

"I'm lazy"he said.

"Micah, three deaths appear today in this territory and it was one of ours, you didn't show up when they call you, so I went instead"I said.

"I didn't know"he look down whimpering.

"That's because your to lazy to see about your children"I semi yelled.

"I'm sorry Brittany for that"he said.

"Whatever micah"I walk back in the bathroom. I took my clothes off and hop in the shower. I didn't want to talk to micah at all. He starting to get on my nerves.

After my shower, I walk my closet and got my clothes for tonight. India wanted me and jasmine to see her since we never talk in a little while. I pick out a black shirt that said Slay Queen with a skirt, my gold pumps and my channel bag.

I put on my clothes and did my my hair

I put on my clothes and did my my hair. I put my hair into a nice bun then comb my baby hairs. I grab my car keys and left out the house.

Dinner

"Hey girls"I kiss jasmine and India cheek.

"How are you and the kids"Jasmine said.

"Their fine, I fuss at micah to take care of them, they need a father and he's very lazy"I sigh rolling my eyes.

"Where is Chantal"jasmine ask.

"She couldn't make it, said her father is very sick now"India said.

"Yeah I saw her a few years ago when Miguel was only a baby"I said.

"Maybe they move on"India said.

"Maybe they did"

Chantal

"When are you leaving"Max ask me. Yes me and max have a thing. After what happened to me and Brittany.

"I'm leaving tonight, I can't stay here"I said.

"Why, it's perfect here"Max said.

"Max, my father can kill me for what I did"I said.

"Chantal your father gone, he's not here, he just left all of a sudden"--"trust me we're good"

"No we're not max, McKayla and Matt left because they had more since then you, now I'm leaving going to Rio"I grab my bags going downstairs.

"Chantal"

"Max, come with me"I said. He look down and sigh.

"I really want to stay but, I like it here"he said.

"Max, Brittany and micah doesn't care about felines, they care about is they pack and kids"I semi yelled. He whimper and sigh.

"I guess I'll come"he walk upstairs to our room. As I was walking around the house looking at pictures of me and my family. My dad was so happy when my mom was in our life. All of a sudden, I heard a loud thump upstairs.

"Max"I walk upstairs to the room. When I walk in, I saw blood on the floor. When I came to the corner of the bed, I saw max body laying there. "MAX!"

"why didn't you listen to me back then"I heard my father voice. "Now look at you, your leaving, running away, scrabbling to go back with Max and his siblings"

"Dad, this is over with, their gone"I sob. Hot tears ran down my face.

"I DON'T CARE"he yelled. "WHAT PISSED ME OFF WAS THAT YOU TOOK THEIR SIDE AFTER I SAID I WANTED THEM GONE"

"Dad Brittany was my best friend, why would you do that to her"I cried.

"It was my plan, now there's plenty more coming"

Two more chapters then I'm done. Do y'all think I need part three to this book. If so, it's not gone come out till I'm done with the other books.

Thanks for comments and vote