Four

"Brendon I wanna take you somewhere." Ryan slurred, sipping his third glass of rum.

"Hey man I just forgave you maybe wait a week before our first date," I teased.

"You're a dick," he rolled his eyes, "but seriously I think we should go."

"We're not going to a fuckin' alley where you're gonna rob me of all my possessions right?"

"Well I thought about it, but Spence knows where I live so it wouldn't work out very well," he shrugged.

I sighed about having to get up. Arching my back, stretching- I said "gotta go tell the wife, be back in a sec."

I walked toward the stairs and heard Ryan mumble, "one reason I'm not looking forward to getting married."

I shrugged it off and opened the door to Me and Sarah's bedroom.

"Bren?" I heard her ask in the bathroom.

"Hey sweets I'm gonna go out with Ryan tonight, I'll be back soon kay?" I asked, as if I needed permission.

"Brendon you're a grown man!" I heard her laugh from the shower, "just try not to make out with him- I know it's temping." she teased.

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "Love you?"

"Love you too! Be careful Bren," she warned in that loving partner voice.

Yeah you know that voice.

I closed the door and smiled,

damn, do I love her.

***

AN: Okay so you probably don't care but this damn book goes from like 800 to 400 to 1000 to 200 words like wow. Okay sorry for the ridiculously short chapter but I felt the need to publish because it's been too long so yeah here you go... Do any of you even fully read these authors notes because honestly I skim them and move on like okay yeah I'll stop ranting okay 

Stay healthy and hydrated and safe and that jazz

FALL OUT BYEEEE

-S