Chapter 21

"Sarah! Are you up there? Get down it's too cold," Sounded like my mom. I groaned as I made an effort to break from Harry's grip. I peeked down at the room mom was standing in, "Oh, I knew I'd find you here. What are you doing up there? Isn't it cold for you?" She asked. I shook my head, "Nope I'm good". Although I was kind of freezing, but I felt this is a really nice place. She nodded and left. I wanted to ask about how her date went, but that can wait. I moved the ladder that we climbed on earlier and closed the roof opening. I went back to Harry, who was looking at his dandling feet from the edge of where he was sitting.

Instead of getting back to my old position where I was sitting. I rested my head on his lap. facing the cloudy, night sky. Very little stars peeked through the clouds every now and then. Harry looked down at me and I smiled as he mirrored. "Sorry about that," I apologized. He caressed my cheek and whispered, "It's fine". I wondered what he was about to tell me when mom interrupted, so I did my thing, ask. "So... you were saying something.." I said.

"Oh yeah.." He chuckled, "Hmm.. what was it.. what was it..".He started teasing. He, by now, should know that curiosity kills me. Especially when it's about him. "Oh comon! What were you going to say?!" I whined. He smiled mischievously at me and still said nothing.

It was then when I knew he had crossed the line, and I couldn't take it. "THAT'S IT," I shouted. "Wha-" I sat up and glared at him, his confused look growing bigger. I put my hands on his hard chest and pushed him to the ground, not so roughly though. He could easily resist what I was doing but he moved along anyway, just to see what I was up to, I suppose. I sat on his abdomen, with my legs on both of his sides. He still had no clue what exactly I was trying to do. I started tickling his sides and hips, "NOOO," He covered his face with both hands and laughed. "I hate tickling! stop!" He muffled into his hands. "Not until you tell me what you were about to say!" I replied, laughing at his failing attempt of hiding his laugh. "FINE, just.. stop it.". I let out a victorious smile and waited for him to say it. He frowned at me as he sat up a little to face me. He sat up slowly, to make sure I wouldn't fall back, since I was still sitting on his lower torso.

"You're a one curious girl," He smirked.

"You make me," I pouted.

"You want to know what I wanted to say?"

"Yes"

"I love you"

My heart started pumping loudly, it was beating so fast I swear I felt it would explode in my chest any minute. Did I hear him right? He stared at me, waiting for a response. "I-I love you, too," I breathed. He seemed relieved as he leaned in for a kiss. I can't believe it, the guy who I was falling for, for a long while, loves me back. I kissed him back immediately. Sparks can be felt in my body. "Say it again," He murmured into the kiss, "It sounded so good when you said it".

I smiled as I repeated, "I love you, Harry Styles." I felt his lips forming into a smile. I don't want anyone to pinch me, because if it really was a dream, I don't want to wake up. This moment couldn't get any better.

"I have no idea what I have put myself into.. it's all because of you, Johnson. It's your fault," He whispered  in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. What has he put himself into? What does he mean by that? Why is it my fault?

"What do you mean? Why is it my fault?" I asked.

"It's your fault that I love you... The troubles that I'm going to face..." He smirked. Was he serious? Why would he face troubles because of me? The more that guy talks the more questions crowd in my head. Nevertheless, I gave him a questionable look to explain what he meant. The smirk only widened, to a point where his left dimple was on display. He's enjoying this. So I thought changing the subject will be better.