Chapter 27

1 MILLION???? THIS IS CRAZY! thank you so much for reading this and for voting! BIG LOVE <3

************************************************************************************

Tuberculosis. My baby had Tuberculosis. I still couldn't believe what I just read. How and when did this happen? "Oh my god..." I whispered. I stared at the screen for a moment, how could I live with myself if anything bad happens?

"Mom?" I heard her call from the bathroom. I hurried to the window as I climbed down quietly but hastily. Without looking, I bumped into Sean as he steadied me.

"Woah! Are you okay?" He asked. I let out a small nod. Not trusting my voice. I glanced back at her window as I blinked away the tears. I didn't even know what was happening to me, I just couldn't think straight. 

"Are you okay?" I heard a faint voice, which I believe belonged to her mum. There was a moment of silence as I froze in my spot to hear my baby's response. But I knew she wasn't okay. From the corner of my eye, I saw how Sean was observing me. I didn't give a shit, I kept my focus on the voice that I wanted to hear.

"No, no I'm not!" She sobbed. Seconds later, her sobs became muffled. I assumed her mum was hugging her. It's crazy how badly I wanted to be the one hugging her, and comforting her.

"We'll be okay, honey. We'll get through this," I heard her mum reply.

"But... It's just not fair, mom! I just want to keep the ones I love close to me. First, I lose my dad. Then Harry just disappears and leaves me. And now this..." She sobbed even harder. My chest clenched at her words. I could literally feel the pain in my chest. I was a part of her pain. And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, her disease shows up, and I'm not even by her side to help her through. Nothing could describe how awful I felt.

'I'm here, baby..' I thought. I tried my best to blink away the tears. I rubbed both my hands on my face, soon tugging backwards at my curls, desperately trying any method to distract myself from crying. Sean was observing intently, wondering if I'll let my feelings out. I backed away from the house slowly, walking away. I wasn't capable of doing anything to help the case and make things better. I was hopeless. The only option I had right now is to go back to the forest, and come up with a plan. I can't stay here. I made my way back to the forest in a normal pace. Walking. Sean was silent on our way back, which was for his sake. He probably knew all hell may break loose if he said one word. I was a nudge away from breaking down.

Pull yourself together, Harry!

We finally reached the forest. I looked for the lads as Sean stayed behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around, "You can leave now," I hissed. He looked at me warily, then he was gone in a flash. I finally spotted Louis not so far away. I quickly made my way to him.

"Hey, how did it go?" He asked quietly. Please, there was no reason to be quiet. Everyone practically knows about us.

"Horrible," I sat on the ground as he did the same. The rest of the lads noticed us from a distance then made their way to where we were sitting.

"Hey, Haz. How did it go?" Jake asked. They sat down. I frowned as I shook my head and stared down.

"What? Did she kick you out or something? Did you even talk to her?" Alex questioned.

"I would've if it wasn't for that freak to come and spy at me," I muttered. They all followed my gaze and their eyes landed at the dark skinned man. He looked harmless, but I couldn't trust just anyone. Especially if he was too friendly earlier, he could be the worst. The lads' gaze fell back at me, raising their eyebrows at me. What?