Betrayed+Empty

MC: A young talented genius! He and his partner had solved the most disturbing and mysterious case ever, and what is more unbelievable is that, Park Jimin is only twelve years old ! Now please tell us how you feel right now. Park Jimin and Min Yoongi!

Min Yoongi: I must say, it was really not that hard. But I appreciate that Jimin helped me with this case.
Park Jimin: I really had fun with Yoongi hyung. The case was really Daebak! I really hope that I can solve more case with him in the future. Hahaha

Yoongi looked at the younger one with a pity eyes and announced.

Yoongi: I'm sorry but we won't be partner with each other in the future. I'm twenty years old and I don't want a twelve years old kid to drag me down.

Jimin: What...?

MC: Uh.. Ok.. That is it for this week Case/Code interview! See you again next week on BigHit channel!

----------

Jimin: Hyung! Please wait.. Stop walking so fast! Hyung..

Yoongi: Kid! Just leave me alone already! I'm also a genius! But look at what you did!? The whole case was just you alone! You by yourself found the evidence! And you, yourself solved the case! I did NOTHING!

Jimin: Hyung.. I'm sorry.. I didn't notice... Is there anything I can do so that you can forgive me?

Yoongi: Forgiveness? Heh! You know what you can do? Pretend that you are a stupid idiot and just never talk to me again!

After Yoongi said that, he got a phone called for another case. And he left Jimin unable to speak nor cry.

--------

Jimin walked back to his house. He felt empty. He liked Yoongi just like a big brother, so he thought Yoongi felt the same way.
He opened the door and went in the house. Jimin's mom could see that something is wrong with her son. Normally, he would greet her with a kiss on the cheek and giggle.Even if she had a bad day, Jimin's smile and giggle will lighten up her day. She decided to cheer him up by offering him with a lot of food.

Jimin's mom: Jimin ah~ Sweetie, do you want to eat something? I have cake for you~ Or do you want pizza? Sweetie, what do you want to eat today???

Jimin looked at his mom with the saddest eyes she has ever seen. He ran to her and hugged her immediately.

Jimin: Eomma. *sob* *sob* I'm a bad person. I don't want to be a genius anymore. *sob* I want to live like a normal kid! Please tell me how. *sob*

Jimin is a cheerful kid, so this is the first time Jimin showed his tears like this. She wanted to know what caused him to be so depressed. But she couldn't bring herself to ask him about it. The only thing that she can do right now, is granting him whatever he wants. She wanted him to be happy.

Jimin's mom: I know what to do sweetie~ Let's go back to Seoul.
There might be some hope. But sweetie are you sure? Do you really wish to live like a normal kid?

Jimin: Yes... I want to. I have decided..

Betrayed+Empty/End

I decided to write a new fanfic while trying to complete "unbelievable marriage". Hihihi hope you like it! I am loving this fanfic AU to be honest. Hope I can finish "unbelievable marriage" as soon as possible and devote to this fanfic more. As always thank you if you are reading this. Luv ya!