Chim+Chills

Since is boring to have 4 updates and is all Q&A sooo~~~ and guess what I will have a face reveal today see it at the end of this chap! Let's continue with the story!! 😂😂😂

Author's POV

   Jimin spent the whole night, trying to figure it out who did this and how did they get into his house. No foot prints or whatsoever... Maybe that person took off his shoes? The blood was still a bit wet so..

Jimin:"Hmm... For now let's just call Jungkook-hyung here."

~Ring~

Jungkook:"Jimin?"

Jimin:"Kookie hyung! I'm sorry to trouble you but.. I need you to come to my house right now...."

Jungkook:"Eh? Did something happen? Wait For me, about 20 mins I will be there."

Jimin:"Okie see ya."

-End Called-

  While Jimin was waiting for Jungkook, he decided to look at things one more time. There was this feather stuck on the wall, the stickiness of the blood was probably holding it. Whose blood? A person or an animal? In the end, he still had no clue. Genius but there are times when their minds are block too. He decided to sit on the bed and wait for Jungkook instead.

"If I'm with that guy there is a possibility that we can solve this. After all he has more experience than I do."

Jimin walked toward his bed and lied down on it. When he tried to turned his body to the left side he felt really uncomfortable like there was something hiding under the bed.

Jimin's mind:"I forgot to check the bed! I mean who would hide under the bed nowadays? But shit I'm too careless.. For now let's just stand up and walk out. Be calm Chim Chim you can do this." 

Jimin stood up, trying to be as calm as possible. Corpses are fine for him but Imagine a fucking murderer hiding under your bed, it sent chills down his spine. Maybe he was a bit overthinking. But he should get out of there and wait until Jungkook arrives. Anyway, he opened the door and walked out. When the door was nearly close he tried to take a quick glance of what was under his bed and he saw this.

 When the door was nearly close he tried to take a quick glance of what was under his bed and he saw this

"I saw it I saw it! Definitely not my imagination, it was real..*heavy breathing* It's fine It's fine! I have to tell my parents to get out of the house first!"

Jimin ran to their kitchen which is on the first floor. He tried to be as quiet as he could or else that guy will know.