Suspects+Jungshook

Jimin:"Hey Kookie hyung. Taeyang invited me one drink.. and he said you could go with me so can I go with you after this??? Pleaseeeee~ he's my idol"

 and he said you could go with me so can I go with you after this??? Pleaseeeee~ he's my idol"

Jungkook:"Ugh that smile.. don't suddenly kill me like that. Sure we can go, as long as I'm with you."

They walked down stairs and entered this small room of nothingness. Then the boss kicked one of the wall while saying"Infires!" The wall suddenly showed them a way, this is supposed to lead them to the office but it lead them to an underground path. At the end of the path there is a black door. This place looks rather creepy for a normal person to be in. It doesn't affect Jimin that much when it comes to corpses because you can touch it, plus they're just lying there. But ghosts are a different matter, and beside he couldn't believe that infront of him is the person he used to admired Min Yoongi. As Jungkook saw Jimin shivering, he then pulled him closer. Jimin could felt Jungkook's breath right beside his ear, he then blushed real hard, but thanks to Jungkook his fear is now gone.

(By the way, what I meant by pulled him closer.)

(Nah, I'm joking more like this

(Nah, I'm joking more like this...)

  They finally reached the black door, and they went inside

They finally reached the black door, and they went inside. This place gave off a vampire feeling. And there were no windows, since ofcourse it's underground after all. If you put windows here when you look out what will you see? Your future maybe..? It's dark indeed...So is mine.