Bully+Pain?

"Ugh.. Where am I? Ouch! My body feels sore..."

Jimin woke up and found himself lying on the bed at the infirmary. At this moment, he could barely sit up properly. He was covered up in bruises everywhere.

"Great way to start the first day of school.." Jimin thought to himself.

"Hey! Chimchim! Are you okay???"

Taehyung just slam the the door open. He had to stop and catch his breath, seems like he had been running around the school searching for Jimin.

Jimin: Chimchim?

Taehyung: Just tell me what happen to you.

Even though they just knew each other, Taehyung couldn't help but worry about Jimin.

Jimin: So these guys yeah? They punch me and stuff. They kept on saying they are the boss in this school.

Taehyung: Amma go kill them all.

Jimin: It's fine, you don't have to go that far just for me. I'm okay, at least that's what I think.

Taehyung: If you say so.. Umm..how did you escape from them?

Jimin: I didn't escape from them, more like someone saved me from experiencing that near death experience. That was scary.

Taehyung: So do you remember who is was? Was that person pretty??

Jimin: I didn't see his face but he's pretty strong to be able to carry me to the infirmary... I.. I want to thank him.

Taehyung: Ohhh.. He's a guy? Strong and muscular guy. Hmmm... Don't worry I will find that guy for ya! I know a lot of people in this school.

Jimin: Thanks Taetae! *smile*

Taehyung: You just called me Taetae!? Yesssssss! You are welcome Chimchim!

---------

We returned to the class after that. The "leader" whatsoever, managed to go back to the classroom. When Jimin walked in the room, he could feel that the atmosphere of the classroom changed. It's more like they wanted to kill him or something. He wasn't sure why though. He went to his seat to see that not only did they stick their gums all over the table and chair, but they also wrote horrible things on the table. Things like: "Yah! Just die already!" "Who are you to even let him carry you like that?" "Stay away from him or you will die!"

"Wtf... I wanted a normal life and then this is happening... Who am I supposed to stay away from, though?" Jimin thought to himself.

Taehyung was about to go back to his seat, but Jimin just stood there so he tried to see what Jimin was looking at. As shocked as he is right now, all he could do was yell out a warning to everyone bullsh*t who was bullying his bestfriend.

Taehyung: WHO DID THIS!? I SWEAR IF I KNOW WHO, YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!

End Bully+Pain..

Seriously, I'm so sorry for not able to update this. Even though I know you guys don't really wait for it or anything. I just want to continue this for my own imagination and desire. Soooo, if you are reading I really appreciate that :)