StrangerVsStranger

Jimin didn't know what to do, he froze for a moment. Why did that guy say that? Why is he so mean? What did he mean when he said to just leave the corpse? Well when you think about it, it doesn't  make sense. Jimin decided to follow what that guy said. But, he didn't go home.He stayed inside the school and waited. He went inside the music room which was right in front of the corpse and he hid right below the window, peaking at the corpse.

*Rustle*

A shadow figure slowly walked towards the corpse, trying to clean up the evidence that was left behind. Seems like he forgot something? The shadow figure leaned closer to the corpse and took something out of the victim's pocket. He was breathing roughly, he's scared.

Jimin just watched the whole thing since it was not the first time that he had seen something like this. He was actually a kid detective before...

Suddenly, appearing from nowhere, it was that guy again.. "Ugh! It's him again!" Jimin thought to himself and rolled his eyes. "Why would he go near him!?Is he retarded? He should know that we're only middle schoolers right?"
The shadow figure finally realized that there was someone behind him.

*smirk*
"Hey,.. Didn't think you could find me. Jeongguk.."

Jeongguk: "......"

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

Jeongguk: "Didn't know that you would stoop down this low just to get what you want... Jackson..."

Jackson: "Of courseee! What do you expect? Me being a good person after quitting the organization?"

Jeongguk: "......."

Jackson: "See? You're quiet again. Seems like I guessed it correctly. Oh yeah! And would you mind calling your friend out? He doesn't need to hide. Lol."

Jeongguk looked at the window of the music classroom.

Jeongguk: "Hey! Shorty, what are you doing here! RUN!

"Is he talking to me?" Jimin asks himself

Bang!

Jimin: "What the hell!? He's got a gun with him? These guys are nuts!"

Jeongguk tried to get the gun from the guy. He leaned his body towards the guy and punched him right in the face. The guy bent down trying to ease the pain by covering his face. Jeongguk then tried to make the final strike. He raised his knee to kick the guy right in the face. But the guy faked it, he stood up and punched Jeongguk's stomach. That made Jeongguk cough up a bit of blood.

At that moment, Jimin was scared but all he could do right now was call the police. He grabbed his phone and ran away as fast as he could.

Jimin:"Hello? Please help! I found a corpse in my school! Where am I? At the school! The name of the school is B.H.School! Please hurry up! The killer is here and he is carrying a gun!!

"Was that the right choice? I don't even know anymore... I have to go back to see if he's safe or not.. but... Shit! You better be alive Jeongguk!"

Jimin returned to the place, supposedly that was the worst choice ever, who would even dare to go back? But his instincts told him that he should never let anyone die. And it's kind of a waste to see a handsome guy die. He quickly returned to place, to find something beyond his expectation.

End StrangerVsStranger!

-To be continue -

Guys sorry for taking so long to update lol I don't even know if you guys are even reading this still! But from now on I will try to write again! Thanks for reading and pls vote. That's how to force me to actually write lol.. or else I will be in author's block. ;))