Name?+Lies

Jackson was totally knocked out by Jeongguk. What could've happened in the short moment that Jimin ran away to call the police? Jeongguk was sitting down, resting his arms on his knee. He looked kinda tired. Can't blame him though, he had just been fighting with that guy. He looked up and saw Jimin looking at him with his eyes wide opened.
Jeongguk stared at him, right now Jimin was feeling really uncomfortable.

"Why is he staring at me like that?" Jimin thought to himself

*stare*

Jeongguk: "You're cute, what's your name?"

Jimin's eyes were even wider this time. If that was even possible. 

Jimin: "What?"

Jeongguk: "Are you deaf? I asked you what's your name."

Jimin:" Ji-Jimin. Park Jimin"

Jimin stuttered a bit, still not sure about what he's hearing from the other's mouth.

Jeongguk: "Jimin? Nice name.. By the way, did you call the police?"

Jimin:"Yeah.. I did even though you told me not to. But why did you stop me from calling the police?" *curious*

Jeongguk:"I don't want to tell you."

Jimin:"But I told you my name, so in exchange for my name isn't the right thing for you to do is answer my question?"

Jeongguk's expression changed a little bit after Jimin said something that kinda make sense. He didn't want to tell him. He was scared to drag people inside his problems. He thought for a long time, deciding if he should really say it to a kid.  He finally opened his mouth and was about to speak when they heard the police siren coming close. 

Jeongguk: "I gotta go."

Jimin: "Wait you haven't-"

Jeongguk already ran off while carrying the other guy.

Jimin: "He hasn't even answered my question yet. Agh! This guy, I swear the next time we meet I will punch him right in the face. But he doesn't look like he's from this school..."

-The police arrived-

Police: "So you are the witness of the victim, right? When did you see the victim?"

Jimin: "Just now..."

Police: "Why are you at school at this time? Didn't the school end at 4:30?"

Jimin: "I had some school work to catch up on so I thought I could stay at school a bit longer to study."

Police: "Did you see the killer? I heard you say on the phone that you saw the killer."

Jimin: "I couldn't see him because it was too dark, but he tried to shoot me."

Police: "Alright, you will have to follow me to the police station first."

Jimin:"Ok, sir"

Jimin lied..

-To be continue-

Why did he lie? Is it because of Jeongguk or it's only his selfishness to stay as a normal kid? Hope you guys like this... please tell me what do you want in the next chapter. :))  I would really appreciate it.