Jealous+Kookie=Jeonlous

-School ended-

Jimin was walking with his bag on his back. He was wondering what else can be worse than meeting Jungkook. Maybe meeting the criminal? Nah.. Jimin is not the type of person to be scared about something like that. Moreover, he would be happy if he could catch one. He had been there, seeing corpses lying around. It was not a good sight if you would ask him. But anyway, he wanted to be a hero saving people from dangerous evil guy, that's probably the reason why he agreed to Jungkook's offer. And the other reason for that is..... S-E-C-R-E-T

Jimin just walked out of the school building, heading to the school gate when I he saw a familiar figure leaning his back to the gate.

Jungkook: *smirk* "You are here."
Jimin:"Stop pretending to be cool"

  Jimin said that as he used his small little fingers and flicked Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook hissed because of the pain that he felted.

Jungkook:"How the fuck is your fingers that strong when it look so smol??"

Jimin shrugged.

Jimin:"I thought we are going to meet each other at the bus stop at 6:00? Did I remember it wrong?"
Jungkook:"Hmm.. you didn't. I was just too excited to see you babe." *wink*

"OMG!! BABE!? Jimin what is this all about?? Since when did you have a hot boyfriend like this?? Introduce us you little shit!"

A familiar voice came from behind Jimin back. It is none other than his one and only bestfriend. Kim TaeTae oh wait I mean uhh Kim Taehyung.

Jimin:"TaeTae? What are you even saying? And wait you got it all wrong we are not dating!"

Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and did a weird face after Jimin tried to defend himself.

(I'm so shockeuh rite now. Seriously where did his pupils go 😂😂)

Jungkook:*smirk* "My name is Jungkook, nice to meet you TaeTae? I'm Jimin's boyfriend." *wink*
Jimin:"No wait! Wtf!? We.Are.Not!!"
Taehyung:"Oh hi Jungkook! Nice to meet you too I'm his one and only bestfriend. Hahahaha! So I guess you are really his boyfriend, take care of him ok? He's my treasure."
Jungkook:"Yeah I will don't worry about it he's my treasure too." *smile*
Jimin:"UGHH!! Stop being so cringy guys.. I'm not a treasure or something like that! Stop ignoring me! Hey I'm here helllloooo???"
Jungkook:"Can you hear anything?"
Taehyung:"Most likely a smol creature I guessed?"

Jimin glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Uh..Well anyway we have to go now."*look at Jimin* *nervously laughing*
Taehyung:"Ohhh you mean a date with Jimin? Hey protection is the best ok guys?"
Jimin:"That's disgusting TaeTae.. Bye byeee TaeTae gotta go!"
Taehyung:"Ok.. Bye bye!" *send flying kiss*
Jimin:*catch it and kiss back to TaeTae*

Jungkook watched everything while sulking.

 They walked away with each other toward  a black matte BMW car

They walked away with each other toward a black matte BMW car. They went in side, putting on their sit belt.

~Awkward Silence~

Jimin:"I.. uh I didn't know that you have an expensive car like this?"
Jungkook:"I do."
Jimin:"Where are we going?"
Jungkook:"A club."

Jungkook answered without looking at Jimin. His voice was cold and Jimin felt strange what did he even do wrong??

Jimin:"Hey what's wrong with you??"
Jungkook:*sulking* "Nothing.."
Jimin:"Hmm ok"

~Silence~

Jungkook:"YAH! Atleast ask me some more question! I would answer it"
Jimin:O.O
Jimin:"Ok then.. why are you behaving like this?"
Jungkook:"Nothing"
Jimin:*pissed* "WTF DO YOU WANT?? TELL ME!"
Jungkook:*mumble* "You send flying kiss to Taehyung, I have never received one.."
Jimin:"This hyung... are you a kid or what?"

It shocked Jimin so much that this hyung is behaving like a kid right now. But can't help but thinking that he was adorable.
He sighed and did what Jungkook wanted.

Jimin:*send flying kiss* "Satisfied?"

Jungkook eyes litted up right away.

Jungkook:"Yeah, satisfied but... I prefer this one better."

Jungkook leaned in and kiss Jimin's cheek.

Jungkook:"I guessed Taehyung had never did this."
Jimin:"He did."
Jungkook:*return to sulking*
Jimin:"Um.. Let's go on a date then? I went out with Taehyung before as a friend so it's not counted as a date."
Jungkook:"When?"
Jimin:"After we catch the criminal?"
Jungkook:"Agreed! A date with Chimin Chimin Chiminie~"

He is really like a kid sometimes...

*Ba-dump* *Ba-dump* What is this feeling... it's so warm and butterflies are flying around my stomach.

The End of Jealous+Kookie=Jeonlous!

I am really updating this slowly hahahaha I'm sorreh.. But I'm kinda doing some internship right now for a fashion website. Which got all of my free summer time.. *cries* But! I will try my best to finish this story... make it interesting and worthy of your time! Bye thank you for reading as always.