I don't love you anymore (Secret Love song part II bonus)

Your POV

You sat there in the interview sitting next to harry but the only thing that had your attention was him.

"So (Y/N) if you weren't in a band with these fine wonderful boys who do you think you'd date?" She asks causing you to look at her confusedly before recovering clearing your throat.

"Um I guess I'd date..." You started looking around pretending like you were thinking about it but you knew your answer you had always known.

"I guess I would choose Niall." You answer looking at Niall he doesn't look at you but you can tell by his expressions and the way his eyes moved you shouldn't have said that.

"Ohhh I see a respark in this bromance romance." The interviewer laughs and you force yourself to join her.

"Well Niall would you date (Y/N)-"

"No." He answered sharply cutting her off. His face was straight his eyes were dark and for a moment you believed he hated me.

This wasnt him

"Okay I can see the tension in the air so lets just move along." She responds clearly surprised by Niall.

Questions are thrown back and forth some being harder than others because everything you did was a lie now you were struggling to not say anything you knew that putting your past real relationship out there wasn't a good idea so you contained yourself biting your lip every so often.

"So who all here is single." She asks smiling and no-one says anything.

"Okay Niall how are things with you and perrie?" She questions awkwardly pointing her attention to Niall.

"Fine." He answers shortly

"Okay and (Y/N) how are things with (fav celebrity)"

"He's the sweetest guy I've ever met." You lie smiling anc before she could respond Niall stands up.

"Fuck this.." He says before walking away slamming the door. You look in that direction surprised that he had just done that on live tv.

You smile before looking at the interviewer "Excuse me." You say before running after him.

"Niall!" You call and he turns around stopping allowing you to catch up with him you stop catching your breath before looking at him.

"Why did you do that!?" You question and niall rolls his eyes you could tell he's annoyed.

"Because I wanted to.." He answered

"You know (Y/N) it really isnt your business. You dont get to do this anymore you arent my girlfriend you've decided that a long time ago." He adds harshfully

"It is my business because I love you and i know you still love me and I know the only reason you walked out was because you can't stand the thought of someone else with me someone that isnt you. Do you know how I know these things? Because i know you Niall." You finish and he grabs your face looking you in the eyes your face so close to his you could almost feel the magnetic pull he leans in and you close your eyes but your lips doesn't touch instead he inches closer to your ear.

"You don't know anything (Y/N)." He shakes his head before turning away from you. You are caught off guard and before you knew it your legs were chasing after him

"Niall please this isn't you talk to me!" You chased him down the hall backstage.

"(Y/N) STOP FOLLOWING ME PLEASE JUST STOP." He finally turns around you were taken back for a moment your jaw dropping, but you compose yourself.

"No I won't, I know you Niall better than anyone else I know you're miserable I know you can't sleep at night, I know how much you love me no matter how hard you try to hide it."

" I-I don't love you anymore." He tells you and you shake your head.

"Yes-"

"NO I DONT!" He yells causing your heart to break for the hundredth time this month you couldn't stop the broken sob from slipping out of your mouth your eyes land on his eyes, and for the first time you didn't recognize them you couldn't read them.

You could hear somebody coming down the hallway towards you and Niall.

"OK." Is all you managed to say before walking away.

Author's note

Hiii x I did not think that any of you would like my recent works its still a little shaky with me taking a break and all. My writing isnt as good as it should be and im working on that in the meantime please comment.

Comment because if theres one thing i want to hear its most definitely your feedback did you like it you know all that good stuff everythings great love you guys always.