A Perfect Suprise (Requested)

Requested By AnnaBananaD14

You and Niall Have been dating for four years now He's on tour with the boys and your back at home. You miss him so much you haven't seen him in a whole two months you wish you could just go on tour with him but you couldn't because of College and to top that you have finals this week so you haven't talked to Niall in a whole week because you''ve been so wrapped up in studying. You would text each other every once in awhile but nothing more than a casual two or three minute conversation every so often.

Today is Exam Day which means you'll be stuck in school taking a test for about 8 hours You sighed Getting up from your bed and going into the bathroom you were exhausted you ran the water from the faucet before splashing your face with it. Your eyes opened and you were at least somewhat up. You washed up and brushed your teeth before putting on some sweats and a T-Shirt you brushed your hair and put it in a messy ponytail. You went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine before going back into the bedroom and grabbing your jacket and your purse. You went back into the kitchen sitting your stuff on the table before taking the coffee off and pouring it into the cup. Your phone started ringing you looked at your phone before sitting the coffee down and walking towards it you looked at the contact and smiled to yourself

Niall 👑😍☺️

You were just about to answer when the fire alarm went off. You looked over and saw the coffee machine smoking you quickly ran towards the counter sitting your phone down turning the coffee machine off. And un plugging it. You looked at the time and sighed picking your coffee up and walked towards the table picking your phone up turning it on airplane mode sitting it in your purse and picking your purse up before leaving out of the flat locking the doors. You got into the car and quickly drove off not wanting to be late you got out of the car and quickly rushed inside when you got inside there were teachers and people yelling turn your phones off you looked at your phone and turned it off before they could even say anything you walked into the classroom nervously and sat at an empty desk you sighed as they started passing out the papers and pencils when they were done and made sure they got everybody. The teacher explained and told everyone to get started she said that this test only last about two hours but take as long as you need to.

you started and read every question. Every one was done way before you. You were there for a long time you were frustrated and tired and hungry you were pretty sure you failed you saw the questions before but you forgot you couldn't remember anything your brain wasn't working right. You looked up at the clock you've been here for five hours now you looked back at your test before finishing the last few pages. You got up and handed her the test she smiled and took it out of your hand you weakly smiled at her knowing you failed miserably and left the test room. You went to your car and drove home you were tired your eyes were heavy and all you wanted to do was sleep you Pulled up in the driveway and took the key out of the engine you looked at you and Niall's shared flat to see the lights on in there when you clearly remembered turning them off. You slowly got out of the car and went up on the porch you looked at your door to see it was slightly opened you pushed the door and looked at it carefully there was no sign of force entry. You walked into the flat it looked just as you left it. Nothing was moved nothing was stolen you went into your bedroom and saw a box with a ribbon over it. You walked over to it and opened it to see a beautiful blue dress in it with a note attached to it. You picked the note up and read it.

Come to the park ;)

Is what it said you held the dress up and smiled to yourself Before getting up and running to the shower to wake yourself up you rinsed your face and scrubbed your body before hoping out of the shower. You dried yourself and Quickly flat ironed your hair and applied light make up. Before slipping the beautiful dress on You slipped Some blue heels and ran out of the door with your purse in your hands. You got into the car pulling off The drive to the park was slow and quiet You were so excited to see your boyfriend Even though he was bad at surprises you'll still give him the benefit of the doubt and act like your surprised it's him When you got to the park it was empty Like literally no one there you looked around and sighed and stood there before hearing the bushes move you turned towards the bushes it was a dark shadow behind it.