How Could You

This is Dedicated from a friend who made an imagine kinda like this mines is going to be completely different but she inspired me to do it. Hi Michelle :)

Today was the day your perfect boyfriend was coming back home from tour after two months of being away. You were so excited! You had everything planed out you. You cleaned up the house and made dinner. He was going to be home any minute now and you were so happy!  

A couple of hours past and you ended up falling asleep on the couch, waiting on Niall. When you woke up it was late afternoon.  

You got up from the couch and ran straight into the bedroom and jumped on the bed, expecting him to be there.

You started looking around for him, but you couldn't find him anywhere.   You didn't understand. He was suppose to be home last night.

  You tried so hard not to panic by thinking about the good scenarios. Nothing was working and you were freaking out. You grabbed your phone and called him. It went straight to voice mail. You started pacing the floors. You looked at the dinner you prepared and walked over to the sink, throwing the food in the garbage disposal. You place the dishes in the sink and quickly wash them. You looked at your phone and quickly dialed Harry's number, hoping that it'll go to voicemail, but it didn't.  

"Hello?" Harry answered, his voice deep and thick

"Harry, is Niall there?" You asked, your voice full of desperation and panic.  

"No love. I haven't seen him since we landed yesterday morning." He answered, causing your heart to drop.   

"Morning?" You said on the verge of tears.

"Yeah. Is there something wrong?" He asked  

"No. Thanks Harry. I'll call you later." You lied, ending the call.  

You thought about what Harry just told you.   Niall lied to you. He's never lied to you before. So why would he lie to you now?  

You went into your bedroom and changed into something comfortable. You didn't feel like doing anything. 

You didn't know what to do. You didn't want to go onto the internet and find something because the media was always wrong or lying. Instead, you stayed in the room and hoped he would come home soon.   You end up staying in the room for awhile, crying into your knees. You finally grab your phone and opened the twitter app.

You see that Niall was here all yesterday with some girl, kissing her and smiling at her.   

You didn't believe it. You couldn't believe it. He would never do that to you.

You exited the app. You didn't want to see anymore lies.  

You got up and took a shower, putting your hair into a lose ponytail and throwing on one of Niall's shirts.  

You were sad, not because of the lies, but because of the chance that he was with her. It doesn't make any sense for him not to be here when the plane landed yesterday morning. He lied to you and he's not here.  

You sighed and tried to go to sleep, but you couldn't. You ended up taking your cover in the living room and watching movies. You were almost asleep when you heard the door unlock. You turned the tv off and your eyes shot up to the door. Niall came in, suitcase in hand. You watched him carefully. He didn't notice you as he past the living room. He went right into the room, turning the light on. You were happy that he was home, safe and sound.

 "Princess!" He called out for you. You smiled, getting up from the couch and walking into the room.   He was just about to step into the bathroom when you wrapped your arms around him from behind. He jumped a little bit before relaxing and turning around to hug you completely.