Faith Brought Us Together (Requested)

Requested by @Edeline9611 

You were sitting at the table watching the bride and groom have their first dance.. Your hands were on the table your palms on your chin.. As you sighed

You were sitting at the wedding table watching Faith and her Husband, Nick smiling at each other they were just married, And the wedding had just took place a couple of hours ago you sighed.. It seemed like everyone was falling in love... That everyone was getting their happy endings except for you.. You haven't had a boyfriend in forever you were lonely and sad.. But you never really showed it you felt like all the good guys fell off the face of the earth.. You felt like you would be lonely forever and it hurt. Your chin was in the palm of your hands as a tear fell out and slid down your cheek.

"Hey why the long face? It's my wedding night Y/N!" Faith Exclaimed Looking at you.

You looked up at her quickly wiping your cheeks before speaking.

"It's nothing really I'm just really tired all of this wedding stuff tired me out." You lied and she shook her head.

"No really what's wrong?" She pressed out not seeming very convinced with your answer.

I'm going to be lonely for the rest of my life

"Nothing it's just so sad seeing my best friend married to the man she loves." You joked and she slapped your shoulder softly rolling her eyes.

"Oh Shut Up Y/N" She laughed causing a small smile to grow on your lips.

"I'm throwing the bouquet and Nick's Throwing the garter!" She announces joining her husband on the stage in which everyone surrounded you sighed before getting up and Joining everyone, She turned around towards the wall where her back was faced to you, You didn't really want to do this you knew for a fact that you weren't going to catch it. Legend has it whoever catches the bouquet is the next person to get married, And whoever catches the Garter will be the person they get married too. You didn't believe in it.. Well At least you didn't believe it for you, Faith on the other hand caught it once, But the guy who caught the Garter wasn't Nick. you suppose it only partially works, Unfazed by your surroundings you put your hands up like every other girl but uninterested in the whole situation yours were lower than other hands, She counted down bending down as everyone started to surround you pushing you around. Your back touched someone else's causing you both the fall back as Faith threw the Bouquet not paying any attention you turned Around seeing a blonde man probably the same age as you his face was in shock as he pulled his hands up to his face to show he had caught the garter. Your attention turned back to the girls the bouquet was bouncing around like a Volleyball you stood up sticking you hands you to catch yours balance just as you did that the Bouquet flew into your arms. You gasped Bringing them down to examined them. Everyone fell silent all of their eyes landed on you you slowly turned around meeting eyes with the blonde. His eyes were blue his hair Nicely styled in a quiff. You were speechless.

He cleared his throat looking around.

"Um I'm Niall" He introduced himself holding his hand out. You couldn't believe it this wasn't real,  you couldnt have caught it.  You shook your head

"This isn't- You can't-We can't" You paused stumbling on Your words you took a deep breath Handing him the flowers.

"This isn't me" You told him and he looked at you confusedly.

"Im sorry." You apologized your voice cracking as you turned your heal and ran away.

You never believed in those things and now that you caught the bouquet you knew for sure that it wasn't real. How could someone love you? You knew nobody was capable of loving you especially not Niall he was perfect, he deserved a perfect girl not you. When you got into your car you cried and drove home.