Not Ready

This is a continuation of 'He's Leaving You'

"Y/N?" Niall Questioned looking at you. You Looked at the boys who were looking at Niall Wondering How he knew you.

Your heart stopped you were frozen, I'm sure your best friend didn't know about this she was looking between you and Niall Finally Figuring out what you were trying to say.

It was total silence in the room you could feel the tension in the room as you took a deep breath and walked into the room. You walked towards the boys who were akwardly smiling at you.

Don't just stand there Y/N! Do something ! Your Constance yelled at you

You took a deep breath

Just act normal be normal and avoid Niall and you'll make it you walked carefully to the five boys.

"Hi I'm Y/N" You introduced yourself Holding your hand out for them to shake

"I'm Harry nice to meet you love," He Said grabbing your hand and shaking it. You giggled and nodded going to the next boy.

"I'm Louis!" He exclaimed pulling you into a tight hug.

"Nice too meet you louis" You said letting him go.

"I'm Liam"

"And I'm Zayn" He cutted in causing you to smile,

"Well Nice to meet you all' you didn't want to even look at Niall right now you were pissed at him he left he didn't tell you when or why he just left you, You walked with the boys to the picture thing you watched as your Bestfriend smiled at Zayn she was in between Zayn and Liam Zayn snaked his arm around her waist causing her to smile you looked into the camera not expecting to be touched or anything you were on the end next to Niall you just gave a small smile before you felt something cold onto your cheek your eyes widened as you realized who it was all of those emotions those feelings came rushing back you didn't have time to react seeing as the picture was being taken but after the picture you glared at at Niall he didn't even notice that you were pissed he hadn't known what you were going through those two years, he hasn't even tried to call.

"I've missed you Y/N" he finally said breaking your inner thoughts

"Yeah is that why you haven't thought to call me or why you left in the first place?" You questioned putting your hands on your hips you watched him carefully waiting for an answered he just pushed his had though his hair before sighing.

'It wasn't that simple you think I wanted to leave you out of every thing behind?" He asked you and you shrugged.

"I don't know you just left and never contacted me do you know how hard that was for me?" You asked and he gave you sympathetic eyes.

"Yes I do it was just as hard as it was for you for me I'm sorry Y/N"He apologized and you shook your head you wanted more than anything to forgive him and be with him again bit it wasn't that simple he doesn't just get to leave you and expect to pick up the pieces after he left you for two years

"Whatever" you stated turning to your best friend. She was having so much fun and you didn't want to ruin her night or her concert but you needed to leave you weren't ready to experience that you weren't ready to see him again.

You weren't ready to forgive him

Your not ready.

A/N

Sorry it's been a while and it was so short my computer isn't working so I'm going to be using my phone. And there will be another part too this I just needed to update I feel like I haven't updated in years when in reality it's only been a week. I'm actually working on multiple imagines at a time. So sorry for the wait I just started school and I'm already busy but I'll try to start the regular one day/ two day wait so everyday or every two days it depends on how long it is long 2 days short 1 but yeah I can't wait for you guys to see what I have in stored for you guys

Vote share & Comment 😍😍