Evensong II

Gently squeezing the thickness of her upper thigh, as if it were the password she opened her legs to him. Her shorts left no questions as to what color panties she wore underneath... none. He was able to easily maneuver his hand underneath, petting the soft dark hair between her legs. He swore he heard her purr softly, the pure sound as it reverberated in his mind made him want her even more. Gingerly he stroked, feeling her wetness with each passing finger movement, very thankful his leather gloves were tucked away in his coat pocket. He wanted nothing more than to hear her growl "Ohh God" as she had the night before. Listening to her moans, the feel, and taste of her body was electric to him, and he had to have her, all of her.

"Come here." He said roughly pulling her on top of him.

Her knees pulled his coat away from the thin black fabric he wore underneath. Straddling his frame she could feel him pressing hard and thick against her. "This damn coat." She whined to herself as she pulled back the collar uncovering the golden hue of his neck, then kissed him lightly there. Her tongue wrapped around the gold chain that dangled against his skin. He took down her dark hair as it fell across his shoulders his fingers twisted around her ringlets. No words spoken none really needed. Just the quiet conversation of heated movements between hands and lips.

She began to furiously grind finding a rhythmic motion as she bucked against him, still aching to be released from it's trapping of fabric. She leaned back almost touching the floor as she circled her hips.

He moaned watching her, feeling her warmth as it mingled with his. Her breast bounced as she leaned back up to him. Her nipples half peaked from underneath her cropped shirt, as if imploring him to touch the tender round orbs. Rolling his hand underneath her he brought her body closer to him and he began to match her rhythm. If it weren't for a few scraps of disposable fabric he would easily be inside of her, not able to take anymore of their stunted fucking, he moved her body underneath him. His hand fumbling through his layers for his dick. "This damn coat." He moaned annoyed with himself.

"Wait..." She said breathlessly. Stopping the movement of his hands.

"What?" He questioned exasperated looking to meet her eyes through his dark hair.

"I'm not ready."

He sat up and folded his coat over himself. His cock still painfully throbbing for release, this was not what either of them had expected. His face contorted into a question he wasn't exactly sure how to ask.

"I feel I'm not ready." She whispered half embarrassed half uncertain, wholly confused by her own words.

"I can show you anything baby. Don't be scared." He tried to reason with her.

"I didn't say I've never screwed before. I just said I don't think, I'm ready... yet." She kept repeating the same phrase over and over hoping to convince her lovely guest, but also most definitely herself.

"But it was working so well. It felt so... you gotta work on your signals. I'm confused..." His words fell out a jumbled mess of half spoken sentences as he ran his hands through his hair. He tried to replay every movement they had made this evening. Trying to find some fault in his understanding, though her grinding fast and furious against him couldn't have been a mixed signal.

"Me too." Covering her face with her hands she tried to think of the right words to explain how she was feeling. He had privy to the last few years of her life. But he had no clue about the girl that lay in the other earlier volumes. Her past had always seemed to creep up on her, especially in that moment she laid underneath him. "There has to be more." Were the poorly chosen words that left her mouth.

"More?" He questioned. "I didn't think you were the flowers and chocolate type. Is that what gets you off?" He couldn't have been that far from who he thought she was. Maybe he had misread her writings, maybe it was a complete work of fiction.