~Secret Admirer~

Dear Charles,

Hello again. I know you might be thinking who is this creepy stalker of yours who writes you letter every week and put it in your locker on Monday.

Sorry can't tell you.

But I can tell you one thing. How much it hurts? I know that you are finally dating the one you had a crush on for years. And I am happy for you. I really am.

But I don't have a slightest idea how I could stop the feels I get when I look at you?

How I could stop getting jealous of all the girls who dated you or are still dating?

How could I stop myself from falling in love with you?

You know I still remember the day when I first started writing these letters to you and you made fun of these letters in front of the whole school.

How everyone present there laughed at my feelings on my face.

Yes, I was there. I was there when you were insulting my love for you. I was there when you practically crushed my heart with your feet. I was there standing when you tore my heart to nothing.

But now I am not writing this letter to tell you how sad or jealous I am of your girlfriend.

No.

I am writing this letter to tell you that this is the last one in which I will be pouring out my love to you. The last one in which you will get to know about that secret someone who have you inside her heart for many years and is not letting you go. The last one in which I will be shedding my tears.

You don't have a slightest idea that how much deeply I am in love with you.

It will hurt to forget you. I know it will. But I don't have any other option. It is better to forget you than having you in my heart and die every second when I see you with your girlfriend.

I know. This love thing sucks. Love destroy you until there is nothing left. Love makes you weak.

Love is actually the seventh sense which destroys all the other six senses. But this seventh sense has given me pleasure. Different kind of pleasure.

And I am not talking about the pleasure which makes your inner core wet. But the pleasure which makes your heart flustered with just one look. The pleasure where you get butterflies with just one word. The pleasure where you think electricity is passing through your body with just one touch.

But the kind of pleasure I have been waiting for was the taste of your lips on mine. The touch of your lips on mine. The movement of your tongue inside my mouth.

I have been waiting for the kind of pleasure which I will get when you will kiss me.

But now, it's too late. Now I won't be able to make you mine.

Because now, you are somebody else's and I don't want to steal you away from her, because I know, how it feels to look at the one who you love in someone else's arms.

Your last clue to find me is: In this letter I have written something which you have told to one and only one person. Find it.

Love,

Teardrop