~No Need~

To: Heather Angel

From: James Washington

You know, sometimes I wonder what would have happened if you and I never met. Remember the day when we first met. Or you forgot that too, just like you forgot I exist. Me and my sister were walking down the road when suddenly you came and hugged my sister. 

When I first saw you, you were an angel coming for me from paradise itself. You were so happy to meet my sister because you came back to your home town after five years. That's when I recognized you. You were Heather. 

The girl I had a crush on for years. But never had the guts to tell her. 

Then when the first time I told you about my feeling, you were so happy that you instantly kissed me, in front of everyone in our school.

And that was the exact same place where you broke up with me and humiliated me in front of everyone. I still remember that day. But the thing which has been bugging me was that, the reason which you gave was a lie. And till this day, I don't know what I did to deserve such kind of treatment.

I wish I had nver met you.

Then there would be no need to impress you.

No need to want you.

No need for loving you.

No need for crying over you.

No need for heartbreaks.

No need for pain or tears.

No need for forgotten promises.

No need for rejected hugs.

No need for trying to control my tears.

No need for acting like you care.

No need for everything you have done to make me feel absolutely nothing.