~Afraid~

Friend: You are behaving like a love sick puppy.

Me: I am not behaving like a love sick puppy.

Friend: Then why are you not going to the party. Even your mom is fed up with this behavior of yours.

Me: You won't understand.

Friend: Stop saying this 'you won't understand' bullshit. You and me both know that I am capable to understand it. I too have suffered what you did.

Me: You won't understands.*sighs*

Friend: *Frustrated* Then make me.

Me: You want to know what I actually feel. Huh? Do you?

Friend: Yes.

Me: I feel like going to that bastard and tell him what I actually feel. Tell him that I want to ignore him like he does. Tell him that what he is doing to me is only making things worse between us. Tell him, no matter what he does, I will still love him like I always did.

Friend: I think you should go and tell him and then kick his balls.

Me: *shaking head* I will. But not now.

Friend: Then move on.

Me: I am sorry. I can't.

Friend: You are just afraid.

Me: I am not afraid. I am not afraid to fall in love. I am just afraid to fall in love with the wrong person. I am just afraid to fall in the love person and give him my heart. I am just afraid that I won't get his heart in return. I am just afraid that when he no longer wants my heart, it will be broken to pieces. I am just afraid that what happened with me, It will be repeated. I will fall for the wrong person, give my heart to him, won't be able to get his heart in return and then get my heart broken. Again.*hanging tear in the eye drops*

Crushed Lilies | Charming Tales Series Book : 1 ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara