~Teardrop~

Dear Teardrop,

 I know who you are. In fact, I am glad you gave me that last clue.

It's you Kristy. My best friend.

The last clue was the fact that I told about my crush only to one person. And that was you.

You might be wondering why haven't I figured out that it was you. I did. I knew it was you from the start.

And keeping in account the fact that I made fun of you in front of everyone. That's because you were dating that douchebag. I was jealous to be honest.

And when I realized that you have a crush on me. I wanted you to write me some more so that I could have a clear image of your love for me.

And you know, during this time, I realized something too.

That you are really the one for me.

The way we used to talk, the way I could tell you everything, I realized that I feel comfortable with you.

So this means, you are special.

And I can't express my feelings like you can.

So I would conclude my letter telling you that I love you too.

I would be meeting you where we met for the first time. I hope you remember.

Love,

Charles.

Tears dropped off my eyes as I read the letter. He loves me too. But he still have some questions to answer.

The first place where we met. What was it?

He was my family friend. We were there together at my brother's wedding.

So that means the back yard of my old home.

I ran. I ran and ran and ran.

All I want know is to meet him.

I reached there.

The place was not as I though it would be. I used to read in romantic novels that in times like this, the guy decorated the whole place and is waiting for the girl on one knee.

But this was not what happened. It was simple. Nothing was there.

I started walking inside it and saw him lying on the ground and looking at the stars. He might have known that I was here because the moment I entered a big smile made its way to his place.

"So. You remember?" He asked.

"Of course. How can I not remember?" I replied.

He just nodded. He didn't even look at me.

I walked to him and lay down beside him.

He turned his face to look at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"So. I have something to ask." I said.

"Then ask." He replied.

"If you too liked me, then why did you date her?" I asked. And to be honest. I didn't try to remove the hurt in my voice.

"I did it because I thought you won't ever tell me." And he didn't try to remove the hurt on his voice too.

"Oh" I said.

He then moved. He raised his arm in such a way that it told me he wanted my head to rest on it. And I did.

I lifted my head and he placed the arm under it and my head on it.

"I love you." He whispered.

My heart is flipping.

"I love you too." I whispered back.