~Don't Be Afraid Of Love~

"I broke up with her." I told her.

Her eyes widened.

"What?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"But why? You used to like her for like forever. What happened now?" She asked.

"I realised that she may look nice but she is not nice. You know, she is not the one for me. She is not the right person." I said.

"...Okay." She said.

I looked at her. She is looking normal. No change of facial expression or something in her eyes. Nothing. 

Wow. She is really good at hiding her feelings.

"Okay. I have to go now. Work. My lunch is about to get over." I said. She nodded and got up with me.

"Bye. See you later." I said and hugged her.

"See you." She said.

With that she walked off.

Okay. So was I right about her feelings for me? I don't think so. I like her and the signs too say that she likes me too. Then how could have I not notice the sparks? Because there weren't any spark.

Does she really like me?

Did I make the right choice?

Of course I made the right choice. My girlfriend wasn't the one for me. 

The way she talks, it bores me and I don't love her anymore.

And the most important thing was that when I broke up, she wasn't angry or sad. She was normal.

I was sitting in my office.

When my secretary called me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sir, Ms. Hannah is there to see you. Should I send her in?" She asked.

"Please do." I replied.

So. She is here.

Th door opened and entered Hannah.

"Hi Han." I said.

"I was here to talk to you about something." She said.

I nodded. She started walking around the room. It is a thing which she does when she is nervous or wanted to prepare herself for something.

I got up from my seat and followed her. She stopped at a point but I didn't.

I kept on walking until I was just behind her.

She froze.

She then turned and started backing away.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked as I started nearing her.

"I... I wanted to... " She started but she couldn't continue. Then came the wall and her path is blocked,

"Hmm...?" I hummed.

I was now standing in front of her.

"Why... d-did you b-broke up?" She asked.

"I told you, she was not good for me." I replied. I was so near that my breath was fanning her face.

My eyes diverted to her lips.

"I want to.... t-tell you s-something." She said.

"Hmm..." I hummed again.

"I have been thinking about... you. A lot." She said.

Yes. Yes. I was right.

"Really?" I asked as I placed my hands on either side of the wall and leaned.

"And?" I encouraged.

"And I want to confess that, I... I l-like you." She said and then closed her eyes.

A smile made its way to my lips.

"You know, one of my main reasons to break up with her, was that she wasn't you." I said and her eyes flew open.

"What?" She asked. I nodded.

She smiled. A beautiful smile. Which made my heart fluster.

"So. Will you go out with me?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay then." With that I kissed her.