~Cliché~

She came down the aisle. And all I could do was to look at her and imagine how my life with her was supposed to be. And how my life without her is going to be.

She had a smile on her face but I could look past it.

She was scared.

And I think I know the reason. She was scared because she was about to get married.

Yeah. All those stupid images which come to a girl's mind when she is about to get married.

She stood in front of him and he was grinning like a cheshire cat.

Asshole.

The priest was chanting his prayer and they were looking at each other.

Then suddenly the doors of the church flew open and entered a girl. She was looking as if she will kill someone. And if she is about to kill someone, let it be Ethan please.

That bastard is about to get married to the one I love.

And bloody hell, she is glaring at him too.

Ross siting beside me whispered," I think god is with you." 

I nodded.

"You cheat your wife, the one standing in front of you, with me last night and then leave a note to tell me that you were going to get married so I should not interrupt and now you are here standing in front of me and getting married to the one you cheated. I am sorry, I won't allow that." She said and crossed her arms.

Bloody hell. God is with me today.

I turned to look at Sara with eyes full of hurt and staring at him. She then turned to look at me in a way. A way I don't understand.

"You bastard." She said.

"How could you do this to me?" She asked.

He was panicking.

"I am so sorry Sara. I swear I was drunk and when I woke up, she was lying down beside me and I panicked. I should not have written that letter." He said angrily.

"Shut up. I was here thinking that I made the right decision. While I was having strange feelings as if you are not the one. I was going to cancel this marriage but I stopped thinking of you and your love." She said.

"You were going to cancel it?" He asked.

"Yes. But I didn't. Because of you." She said and pushed him.

"I am s--" He started.

"DON'T." She screamed.

He shut up.

"Now, I know I made the bad choice. I knew it from the start but I kept on denying it. I knew who I was in love with but I kept on thinking it was you but you weren't." She said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"This marriage is not going to happen, and I don't think I should tell you who I am talking about." With that she walked out of the room.

Ross nudged me from the side and asked me to go out behind her while her family was busy shouting at Ethan.

I did. I ran behind her and found her sitting in one of the benches of the church.

I sat beside her.

"How can I be so stupid?" She said.

"Hey. You are not. Think that it happened for the best. He is not in your life now." I said.

And inside I was doing this happy dance. Oh I am so happy she didn't marry him.

"Do you know, who I was talking about? The person I love?" She asked. I shook my head.

Let it be me. Please fates.

"You." She replied. Oh god. Fates are with me. Man I love them.

"I realised this last night when I was having this rewind thing happening in my head of my life. And all I could think about was my happy time with you. And the time when you proposed me and I rejected you. I thought I will end up like I did just now, with you." She said.

"You know I would never do that with you." I replied. I was hurt you know. She didn't trust me.

"I know. I was just..." She couldn't complete.

"If you loved me, why did you come here? You could have canceled it." I asked.

"I could. But I didn't. I thought you were over me. I thought that because you were here watching me marry someone else." She said and looked at me. Then lifted her hand where the flowers were and started hitting me with it." No. Sane. Person. Does. That." She said while hitting.

"I know. I know. But I thought this was the best way to get over you." I replied.

She stopped and looked at me with tears. And I am not going to lie that I wasn't in tears. I was in tears.

We were looking at each other and then I raised me hand to grab her face and pulled her face to me.

Our lips crashed but I think it was my heart who had the effect. In a good way of course.

We broke apart with big smiles on our faces.

"Will you give it a try again?" I asked.

"Of course, Mr. Player. Now kiss me again." She said.

"Okay Nerdy." I replied and touched her lips with mine again.

Okay. I used the tongue too.