~Don't Be Afraid~

I am sitting here with the one I met at the party. Yes, I went there and trust me, I had a lot of fun. Specially, the time when he tried to insult me in front of everyone, but It backfired. I insulted him and bruised his ego.

There I met this guy and he asked me out on a date.

I accepted it and now this is our seventh date after that.

I know. Awesome.

I just hope he is the right one. Because he definitely looks and behaves like one.

I mean, c'mon. If he wasn't interested, he wouldn't have asked me out on our seventh date.

Now sitting in front of me and cracking jokes again and again just to make me laugh finally makes me feel special.

It finally makes me think that I deserve to be happy.

Not like him. The way he made me feel wasn't opposite, but it wasn't like this either.

In that it was like, I was bound to do this. Like, I was supposed to behave properly. Like, I had to do something if he allows it.

But in this, we do it together. We start it together and end it together.

This is what I wanted to do in the first place.

And he helped me move on too.

That bastard don't revolve in my head again and again now.

Now I can think of myself. And me with him.

"So, I was thinking... you know..." He started but he was clearly hesitant to say what he wanted to say.

He called me here for a reason.

"Say it." I said.

Because there is so much more to eat and talk about.

"Okay. So here it goes." He said and looked at the table and took a deep breath.

Hr lifted his face to look at me and paused.

"I am never going to say it." He said and hung his face.

"Oh c'mon. You can." I motivated.

He again lifted his face and this time, he was determined to say it.

"I was thinking to... you know this is our seventh date. So why not make it official." He said and gulped.

Okay, he is nervous and wants to make me his girlfriend. I can take advantage of this.

"I don't understand." I asked with a serious expression.

"Okay. You know we can make this official, and we clearly like each other and that too, a lot. So why not give it a name." He said.

"I don't know where you are getting at." I said.

Oh god, he is really really nervous and this is so fun.

"Okay. So will you be my girl friend? This is what I wanted to ask." He said and looked at me with all that hope in his eyes.

I gave him the most uncomfortable and most sad expression.

"Oh God. I asked you too early didn't I? I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He said panicking.

Okay I cant help it. I laughed. I laughed so hard that people around us stared at us.

"I am sorry. I was just playing with you. Yes. I will be your girlfriend." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes. Really." I replied.

He got up from his seat and hugged me. I hugged him back.

A sound of something breaking along with a round of clapping could be heard. We broke apart and looked at the direction where something broke.

There I saw him. The villian of my life. And I am over him now.

He looked angry. Really very angry.

He got up from his seat and left the cafe.

"I think your ex is not happy with this." Mark said.

I turned to look at him.

"Who cares?" I said and with that I kissed him.

*~*~**~*~*

Thank you so much for 1.05k reads. We are so happy.

Thank you for reading our book and giving it your love.

2 Charmers.