The Break up

"Guys...i want to leave the band" kier says standing in the doorway hes made his decision its not be an easy one but its one that has to be made.

The warmth of the room seemed to dissapate at those fateful few words,in favour of something colder.

"Kier you can't be serious?" Laurence says standing up his once smiling expression twisted into one of shock.

"Im sorry Laurence....i just I don't think my heart is...in it anymore. I cant deal with being the fixer upper of everyone's problems, i feel trapped and that's no way to live a life." Kier says reciting the words he had practiced in the mirror for weeks maybe even months.

"but kier not now you must be joking we have Reading and Leeds  and shield fest and all the other shows we have booked" Laurence says on the verge of both tears and anger.

Drew sits beside Shane he's speechless not a word is spoken from the boys pink lips.

"we will have to cancel them i'm leaving the band and that's my decision to make not yours Laurence its been hard enough having to make it" kier says running a shaking hand through his dyed black hair.

Drew just looks down at his hands as Shane puts an arm around his shoulders.

Luke stands up and walks between the two of them and speaks his voice filling the flat

"Laurence let kier go if he wants to leave then he can he has the freedom to leave we aren't going to make a fuss because that gets us absolutely nowhere" he says his voice calm as always.

Laurence is speechless he gulps before talking his voice cracking slightly "ill put up a statement on the page" he says sighing and picking up his laptop before beginning to type.

"kier are you sure about this? do you really want to leave the band?" Luke says looking kier in the eye looking worried.

"im very sure Luke its time i start a new beginning because my heart isn't in this anymore" Kier says looking down sadly.

Drew stands up and runs up to kier hugging him tightly crying loudly kier strokes his hair and hugs him back tightly his tears mixing with drews they stay in this tight embrace until laurence interrupts them.

"the statements up its official the fans know".