haunting sights

Its early in the morning around 3am and laurence is sleeping peacefully but not for long.

He wakes up in complete darkness when all of a sudden everything is lit up he looks around his brows furrowed in confusion.

He turns and sees kier standing at the end of what seems to be a never ending hallway.

"Kier" he says his voice cracking in both shock and uncertainity walking forward to try and reach him but its almost impossible it feels as if hes been nailed to the floor.Kier suddenly moves close to him standing face to face before him.

"hello old friend" Kiers voice sounds more sinister than it ever has done he looks more sinister aswell.

"kier w w w what are you doing here?" Laurence says sounding scared

"I'm here to talk I'm am incredibly disappointed that you let me leave yes I was wrong I thought you missed me but it seems you don't after all no attempt of contact of course too busy forgetting everything about the break up that you caused" he says his heels tapping against the floor as he paces the room.
"Kier please it's not like that I do miss you what we said that disagreement I didn't mean any of what I said of course I wanted and still wish you could be in the band I was angry I would say I've forgiven you but I don't know any more you never spoke a word to me " Laurence shouts balling his hands into fists.
Kier walks over to him "like you always said like bruise  on skin words unspoken sink in" Laurence feels something hit him an  he blacks out.
I wakes up screaming his eyes wide in fear,his face wet with tears streaming down his pale face his body slicked in cold sweat.
The others are all still fast asleep,there's only one person he can turn to.

Kier dorran Kemp

Laurence grabs his glasses and his scrolling through his Twitter looking for kier s name and  tweeting him.

They say you should always forgive.