Always forgive

This got stranger only a few months later.

Laurence,Luke,Shane and Drew were playing a show in a local bar still trying to make this four piece work,Laurence's voice filling the room with soft melodies and powerful lyrics when all of a sudden he sees a familiar face,a face that he hasn't seen for a while in person,the man who once lead the line up that he now leads.

A certain red head now with silvery white hair shimmering vibrantly in the coloured lights of the pub corner where the band plays.

Everything becomes muffled,Laurence feels dizzy and confused watching the familiar man as he smiles slightly as he looks down at the black bar of the pub before looking up and turning to see Laurence and the others a sad yet joyful smile playing upon his lips.

Laurence is lost,its as if the air has been sucked from his lungs he feels as if he's drowning until a certain timid taps his shoulder.

"Laurence" Drew says muffled.

Drew tries again practically dragging Laur away yet Laurence still gazes glassy eyed over at Kier,he's trying not to just run to Kier and hug him and apologise for everything but he cant his mouths is dry,his palms sweaty,his whole body yearning for the satisfaction of forgiveness.

Suddenly something cold hits his face.

Water

"Laurence what the hell happened your hand its all bloody how hard were you playing that guitar" Drew asks with concern his eyes worried.

" I i I I saw kier he's here drew I swear" he says stuttering shaking slightly.

" and he may be but we cant let you go and talk to him not when you're in this state Laurence remember last time at the farewell gig you had that argument" another voice adds,Shane walks into the room with some bandages for laur's hand.

" this is the first time in months Shane he cant just keep hiding okay he needs to face his fear,Laurence will always forgive Kier one day and its time to start now" Luke says sipping his drink.

" well first I think we should get Laurence back the last thing we need is a grumpy Beveridge" Drew chuckles helping Laurence out of the pub.

Always forgive because sometimes its incredibly priceless.