The guilt is swallowing me

Its late at night now and kier is pacing his room again its become a habit of his over the past year hes finally released new music but there's something bugging him about it.

Them

Memories flicker across his tired mind,

first shows,festivals everything from Gotham premieres with drew to talcum powder fights with Laurence and the others, memories that occupy his mind late at night.

He now stands at his window,phone in his hand he freezes letting the memories consume him his mind begins to swarm with words and images.

Is it possible for words to break a person? Things have changed during his time in fvk he was what people would call the greatest person ever but after leaving things have changed very quickly happy tweets become filled with hatred,threats and insults each one dripping with thick venom even more than the last one.

Three hours later hes still awake watching the city from his window lights illuminating the cloudy London sky making it seems as if in flames.

"palace in flames" he mutters to himself smiling slightly he walks to his bedside table picking up a small dog eared book, laurences book one of the many things that gives kier comfort nowadays he misses Laurence more than anything  else.

"militia of the lost our legacy our adventure" he says tears threatening to fall.

He places the book back down with the photo frame and his phone and he watches the ceiling drifting into a sweet surrender to the darkness of his dreams.

Guilt is an emotion and its all he can feel on this dark cloudy London night.

May be this is how its meant to be for him but from dark beginnings come bright endings.