studio antics

Its been three months since that night since drew received a visit from the dark corners of his mind ,the nightmares.

Things have improved quite a bit drew has finally begun to come out of his shell a bit more that bright smile of his has returned to his once frowning lips,silence no longer consumes the 4 musicians regret no longer haunts them like it did three months ago.

Laurence stands in front of a microphone singing softly to his newly written lyrics him and drew had been writing constantly they knew it was the right time to begin a new legacy as a new band with just the same members minus kier Kemp.

They never imagined themselves as a four piece band but now they know that its possible.

Luke sits on the sofa in the opposite room on the other side of the glass playing a silly game on his phone while drew sits with Shane smiling and giggling about their topic of conversation.

"okay lets take a break Laurence" says one of the sound engineers.

Laurence walks out of the boot and into the other room where the others are sitting they don't notice his entrance so he just sits on one of the chairs thinking.

"they all look so happy" he thinks smiling watching them talking and laughing together.

"if i going to continue making music i want to make it with these 3 they are my brothers my family and im not going to let anything get in our way" he  thinks.

"hey laurence there you are" drew smiles "your vocals sounded awesome" 

"thanks wooly" Laurence smiles.

"group hug anyone?" Drew says giggling as they all cuddle him.

Laurence takes a photo of them all hugging with him and posts it with the caption "these are my brothers and always will be no matter what. If im going to continue playing and making music i want to make it with my three best friends brothers forever" 

"GUYS QUICK THERE'S A POKEMON OUTSIDE" Drew exclaims.

The rest of the session is spent searching for Pokemon and catching them.

Welcome to the crazy new world of studio sessions.